MY new daily log, warts and all!

sun

Gold Member
OK, I really really really really really mean it this time, I lose 6/7lbs of glycogen each time i start, then it always goes titties up.

Enough is enough, Monday morning yet again!

I daren't get on the scales to see what damage Ive done in the last 3 days, but i bet my bottom dollar its back to the blardy stone on again. hruumph!

will get on again on Monday and re-update for week 1 again!

sue xx

you can do it!! Im at my last stone too it is a pain because ive been like this for 3 years I did manage to lose quite a bit in three months last year but I was ill so thats why i was losing weight and ive gained it since then darm!! never mind im keeping positive

hi dancing & georgie,

am ready for tomorrow

sue x

hi hun,

yep have had cappacino for brekkie, and tomato for lunch (I did put a couple of drops of worcester sauce in), hope it wont do too much damage! I'm not hungry YET!, I just can believe how I keep thinking do atkins, it will be slower but at least you can eat!

I bought a lovely dress for my sis wedding, its an inch too tight round my boobies, I can get in done up just! pulling the side zip up from the front, but its too tight to twist back into position over my boobs, so this has to be my challenge. I so want to SS for 2 weeks 100%, I'm gonna take a day at a time.

howw you doing dancing?

sue xx

haha! oh you know me so well now!, Ive drank 2 litres so far, I have to say I am really struggling and my tum is gurgling like a gooden, I'm trying not to have my last shake just yet, will have a decaf coffee in a mo, Ive been good, only had 1 today!

poor wee cats bits!, keep going hun, you are doing well ssing 100%, wish I was beyond day 4, why oh why is it soooo difficult 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th time round lol!

sue xx

thanks Irene, very tough but going to plan so far, might have to have an early night xxxx

Hi there,
I am 42, 5ft 3 and weighed in at 15 stone 8lbs last Wednesday. So big day tomorrow! Never lasted this long on vlcd before -- cracked on day 3 last time -- but this time I sticking to it until goal. After 15 years of dieting, I really am going to do it this time. I want to know what it feels like to be 10 stone, because I can't remember ever weighing that.

hi hun, yes, yes and yes again but I'm perservering with a few wibble wobbles, glad to here wee cats over the op and doing ok.

Francesmag, good luck hun, I'd love to be back in the late 8 stones, never say never!

sue xx

Back