MY new daily log, warts and all!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by sun, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    OK, I really really really really really mean it this time, I lose 6/7lbs of glycogen each time i start, then it always goes titties up.

Enough is enough, Monday morning yet again!

I daren't get on the scales to see what damage Ive done in the last 3 days, but i bet my bottom dollar its back to the blardy stone on again. hruumph!

will get on again on Monday and re-update for week 1 again!

sue xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you did really well with the last attempt - much more than the 6/7lbs of glycogen so this is the last time you will need to attempt it. I'm urging you on
    x

4. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

you can do it!! Im at my last stone too it is a pain because ive been like this for 3 years I did manage to lose quite a bit in three months last year but I was ill so thats why i was losing weight and ive gained it since then darm!! never mind im keeping positive

5. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi dancing & georgie,

am ready for tomorrow

sue x

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

have you started ok?

7. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi hun,

yep have had cappacino for brekkie, and tomato for lunch (I did put a couple of drops of worcester sauce in), hope it wont do too much damage! I'm not hungry YET!, I just can believe how I keep thinking do atkins, it will be slower but at least you can eat!

I bought a lovely dress for my sis wedding, its an inch too tight round my boobies, I can get in done up just! pulling the side zip up from the front, but its too tight to twist back into position over my boobs, so this has to be my challenge. I so want to SS for 2 weeks 100%, I'm gonna take a day at a time.

howw you doing dancing?

sue xx

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi there - it is about or 6 pounds per inch usually so that dress will soon be fitting comfortably,

I'm doing well but not expecting anything spectacular on the scales on Wednesday due to it being my period again. Can't remember how many times I've restarted only to have my period come that week and interrupt my scale pleasure! Oh well, almost one week completed which leaves only 8 more until goal!!! :)

My kittens are getting their bits cut off on Wednesday, poor things. I've got a busy day massaging tomorrow and Thursday. So the week will go quickly and I'll soon be back in the office doing another weekend shift. These few weeks will fly buy so I may as well stick with it and shift the weight.

Remember to drink some water to avoid the hunger (I saw no mention of water in your post above :))

9. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    haha! oh you know me so well now!, Ive drank 2 litres so far, I have to say I am really struggling and my tum is gurgling like a gooden, I'm trying not to have my last shake just yet, will have a decaf coffee in a mo, Ive been good, only had 1 today!

poor wee cats bits!, keep going hun, you are doing well ssing 100%, wish I was beyond day 4, why oh why is it soooo difficult 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th time round lol!

sue xx

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You can do it and I totally agree with a day at a time.

Well done today sounds as though it is going well

Irene xx

11. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    thanks Irene, very tough but going to plan so far, might have to have an early night xxxx

12. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Hi there,
    I am 42, 5ft 3 and weighed in at 15 stone 8lbs last Wednesday. So big day tomorrow! Never lasted this long on vlcd before -- cracked on day 3 last time -- but this time I sticking to it until goal. After 15 years of dieting, I really am going to do it this time. I want to know what it feels like to be 10 stone, because I can't remember ever weighing that.

13. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

still finding it difficult?

14. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

it it's any consolation I went a bit off the rails today but managed to slide back on them now.

Take care
    x

15. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi hun, yes, yes and yes again but I'm perservering with a few wibble wobbles, glad to here wee cats over the op and doing ok.

Francesmag, good luck hun, I'd love to be back in the late 8 stones, never say never!

sue xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.