Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My new life starts here!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by MissShoes, 19 February 2010 Social URL.

1. MissShoes

MissShoes Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all,

I am starting on CD TODAY!!!! Very exciting. Tried it briefly in summer 2009 but gave up after about a 1 stone loss for a variety of reasons...including that my CDC wasn't very supportive- just defensive and dismissive, and I also ran low on money!!!:)

So I started today. I have a fantastic new CDC who started this day last year and lost the exact same amount of weight as I want to. Freaky coincidence or what?!?!

So, here I am with a little over 6 stone of weight to lose, at the age of 25, and starting my new life....TODAY!!! Please post!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

What a lovely first post hun.!
    Good luck and stick with the diet, it changes your life in manyyyyyy ways.!xx

4. MissShoes

MissShoes Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks hun- I am on it!

Only had half a litre of water and my brekkie was apple/cinnamon porridge. Yummers!

5. MissShoes

MissShoes Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    OMG- I just noticed we had the same start weight..........freaky coincidence number 2!!!

6. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hahahaaha keep drinking the water.! soooo important x

7. MissShoes

MissShoes Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    1.5 litres down...

8. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck hun :) im 25 and ive got about 6 and a half stone to lose so it'll be a long journey but I will get there!! Im on day 4 now and its going really well so far :D its very exciting indeed! xx

9. MissShoes

MissShoes Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 3- and it's not going well. At all.

I feel crap. I'm craving food- anything. Nightmare.

I just ate tofu- which I love. Thought it might not be too bad as literally no carbs/sugars/fat.

Feeling very crap and disappointed with myself. Have done porridge and shake and 2 litres of water today. Now drinking 3rd litre.

Sigh.

10. MissShoes

MissShoes Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Finished 3rd litre of water- might try for a 4th as feeling ok. Made crisps with vegetable soup pack- they were FANTASTIC! Less crisp-like- more huge biscuits but absolutely fantastic. Will now soak in the tub and stop feeeling awful because of the tofu.

11. Flubberbuster

Flubberbuster Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(24.77%)
    Hey there, cute name missShoes - we share a passion!

Put your head down and dig in my lovely; if everything we wanted in life was easy, we would never, ever feel satisfaction! As I keep saying it has been your choice to embark on this diet and so you can't let yourself down??

Do what I do, everytime I feel weak I go distract myself and talk it through in my head......

Chin up, your doing super well making a start....I'll check in tomorrow!! xx

12. cornishkez

cornishkez Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.57%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi MissShoes, I have got my first meeting with a councellor tonight. Am terrifed at the moment...I am so desperate to do well, but so scared I will fail at this like I have every other diet!

The most daunting part is when I reach the slump a few days in...

Good luck, and don't feel so bad about the tofu! I wish I could kick myself over eating some tofu, mine is usually a whole pack of chocolate hobnobs!

13. MissShoes

MissShoes Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the replies- I'm trying to stay focused (although today I did become obsessed with chocolate as it was sitting right in front of me and everyone was eating it- if i could eat anything it's be cheese or potatoes, not chocolate- but I'd have killed for it!)

Water has been an issue today- so only on 2nd litre now and aiming for 4. Eek!

Weighin on Saturday...not feeling positive at all and feeling quite isolated. Seems like a huge uphill struggle- although I know all the things I crave or feel deprived of will be waiting for me in 4 or 5 months!

Sob...sigh... :cry:

14. cornishkez

cornishkez Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.57%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Oh shoes, bless you! Try not to think about it as a life sentence, you'll only be doing this for a few months like you said and everything you crave now will still exist the otherside! I haven't even started Day 1 yet, but I know my biggest fear is going to be those few dark, dark, lonely days. But they will pass and so will yours. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.