my new purchase

JustForMe

Gold Member
Very nice! And a bargain!!

oh it's GORGEOUS!! I love the Debut range of dresses at Debenhams- I have a few but sadly can no longer shoe horn myself into them!!

You're going to look FANTASTIC in that hun- hope you enjoy all the compliments and attention you'll get whilst wearing it! Now...matching shoes!??!

xx

i have the shoes...just needed the dress :)

Even better! LOL!

Photo of you wearing it required!

Gorge dress.......love it!! x

so basically you said "I need a dress to go with this shoes" hahahah wow that is awesome babes. The dress is superb and you will look fab in it.

thats the way i work.

ive even bought a whole outfit around a pair of earings

im a bit dippy :p

Last edited:
its lovely ! just had a sneaky peak - non left in my size. You'll look fab... do you need an event to wear it to ?

no lol i just liked it and it matched my shoes! i feel like a girl again so im splurging the cash!

no lol i just liked it and it matched my shoes! i feel like a girl again so im splurging the cash!

This is exactly how I was feeling this week.I been shopping and spent a fortune (mostly for my kids, lol)
After I saw your gorgeous dress I wanted to order this one
Black floral embroidered day dress - Dresses - Womens clothing - Sale - Outlet - Debenhams
but they only have size 6 and 10. I am really sad now.:(
Anyways I know you will be getting compliment in that dress, right left and centre.
Have a nice time wearing it!!
x:family2:

i will. and sorry that dress wasnt left in your size it is goregeous!!1

Back