my new task

carlah24

I have just brought a tread mill

so my new task is to burn atleast 100calorise every day.

Hopefully that will shift some weight

We brought it off my fiancees sister its a really good one and only paid £150 for it.

But when flicking through argos last night they have them in there and there not too expensive

hmmm i must look into that because we've a spare room there just collecting junk. may aswel make it useful.. saw a programme other day called fat families and they had the threadmill connected to the telly so the only time they could watch was when they used it.. how great and how much motivation would that be.. LOL

If you want to improve your fitness slowly look up the couch to 5km programme.. it's a way to build up your running ability over 9 weeks without over dooing it

Thats really good to be fair at the moment im ok just get on do my thing :D

we would love a treadmill! I use it at works gym and i have a good routine going so i gain 2 points each time i use it. I feel so much better after it ant 100cals takes me 20mins so its realllly a good goal :D

100 calorise takes me between 10 & 12 mins depending on how im feeling so feeling good

Well done Carlah - that's awesome and such a good motivator if you've actually paid for it. Good to set yourself a goal like that - good luck to you :)

Thanks dopey angel

Last night i got on treadmill and my legs hurt straight away i nearly got back off but i managed my 100 calorise well proud of myself

where can I find the couch to 5km in 9 weeks, that sounds interesting as I have signed up for the RFL and need to get started. thank you

i have a tredmill too and i do about 20 minutes a day but have started counting the distance which is about 2 miles in about 23 minutes. i dont know if this will have much effect but we'll see!.

tip: exercise before you eat as your metabolism is reved up for 3 hours after the exercise

Thanks dopey angel

Last night i got on treadmill and my legs hurt straight away i nearly got back off but i managed my 100 calorise well proud of myself

Well done you for sticking at it and not giving in to the pain! It'll get so much easier in a few days, you'll be steaming through 100 calories in no time!

Sounds a great idea.

Wish I had one, think I will have to start walking the dog.

You will be burning the calories brilliantly now.

yes its getting easier i was on treadmill last night and fled through 100 calorise next week will up it slightly to maybe 130 calorise see how that goes bring on weigh in friday ;)

I went out on a walk today & got a bit carried away with it & walked for 2 hours a grand total of 10657 steps !!! Unfortunately I didn't have my pedometer set properly with my stride so it hasn't calculated my bonus points ! Oh well never mind. My blooming legs hurt already so here's to tmrw !
p.s it was fantastic though

i just ran 2km and burned 236 calories in 20 minutes.... veeeeeerrrry sweaty lol

i ran last night burnt 120 calorise in 11 mins ;)

Am getting fitter i would never have been able to do that before lol

i was shattered after wards thou

Back