My new weight loss journey

lyndseyo

Hi guys, through a combination of disability, lack of will power and sheer circumstance I've managed to pile on the pounds massively! It started about 8 years ago now when my father died and just never stopped! I went on the Cambridge diet a few years back now and managed to lose quite a bit but lost my job, couldn't afford to continue, and then gave up. I'm back again now, hoping to lose weight, to alleviate some of the symptoms of my various illnesses, and to rule them out.
Must say so far i'm really enjoying this compared to the Cambridge, everything is creamier, tastier and more filling, also I'm not quite as devastated missing meals as I was on Cambridge, but that might be down to experience.
It's going pretty well so far, day two and I've lost 5lb so far! woohoo! that should keep me motivated for a while.
Happy to keep you updated with my progress. :D

Welcome Lyndsyo! I am just approaching the end of my 2nd week. Had a good loss the first week but not much this week which is strange as I've been 100%, but apparently it may show next week-I hope so anyway! Glad you are enjoying the products! Good luck! Xx

Hi folks I did exante last year this time and did well but have put weight and more back on I am now disgusted with myself and started back again today so here goes! Good luck to everyone. X

Hi Lyndseyo, good luck with the weight loss. It sounds like your off to a fantastic start! I really hope you find the weight loss helps your symptoms and makes things easier. xx

Candypie, the important thing is that you chose to get back on track and tackle your weight again. Believe me I know! I put back on 3 stone and I'm annoyed at myself, but I'm just trying to focus on getting my smaller clothes to fit again. Every pound I lose makes me feel better. Good luck with your re-start! Remember and praise yourself for all the things your doing well now! xx

official weigh in sunday but joined a thread on the forum that is fri to fri so that will be my new weigh date. 1 stone lost up to now, not bad but am certain it'll slow down again next week, and got a bit depressed last night seeing i still have like 5st to go, also really missing food too so not sure if in ketosis yet? ordered some sticks from ebay yesterday so waiting for them to come. good luck ladies and gents we can do it.

official weigh in sunday but joined a thread on the forum that is fri to fri so that will be my new weigh date. 1 stone lost up to now, not bad but am certain it'll slow down again next week, and got a bit depressed last night seeing i still have like 5st to go, also really missing food too so not sure if in ketosis yet? ordered some sticks from ebay yesterday so waiting for them to come. good luck ladies and gents we can do it.

Amazing first week!!! :wow:
Don't lose heart- you can do it!!!!

x

Back