My No-plan Plan

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Lynn8124, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Right so I am definately a struggler and restarter when it comes to trying to stick with a diet or plan. In no particular order I've done:

Unislim X2 (like an Irish WW)
    Weight Watchers X2
    Xenical X3
    Reductil
    Lighterlife, 10 weeks
    Cambridge
    Lipotrim
    Acomplia :eek:
    Low Carb/Atkins
    JUDD/Alternate day Diet
    Slimming World
    Fast 5

On LL (April 2006) which was my first ever vlcd, I got about 3.5st off in ten weeks. And i wasn't hungry!!! I couldn't believe it and neither could my parents. A couple of weeks in I changed from the pill to Implanon implant and after another couple weeks I started getting side effects: pimples, low mood and worst of all HUNGER!! I started having extra food packs which turned to cheating i.e. eating conventional food again and started gaining weight so I quit going.

I didn't re-feed properly, I just ate and ate and ate, worse than ever before. That didn't stop me trying to get back on the vlcd wagon, my last attempt was around march or april. i can't even count how many times I have tried. I cannot stick with any plan, hence the title.:D

So I'm not gonna attempt any plan but I stopped eating cheese on 27th june and this monday I cut out icecream. Cheese is my number one trigger and the longest I have gone without eating it (in 26 years!!) was the 11-12 weeks I done foundation in LL.

I'm gonna have bacon, sausages and eggs for breakfast tomorrow and chicken and veg for lunch. Something with salad for dinner, plain yoghurt if hungry in between.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck! I too have tried it all, but this time I am trying.to focus on behaviours and also getting back on the diet even if it takes me a week because this is a lifetimes commitment and I am worth it! Keep posting you will get lots of support x

4. HungryHealthyHappy

HungryHealthyHappy Banned

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Good idea about not going with any specific plan! Just up your workouts and eat super healthy and the weight will come off :)

5. CDavies

CDavies Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(20%)
    Diet:
    1 Meal a day
    Different. But I hope it works for you :D x

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Thanks C, how's your one meal a day working out for you?

I ordered a month's worth of Exante on impulse the other night.:rolleyes:

7. CDavies

CDavies Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(20%)
    Diet:
    1 Meal a day
    It's going a bit too well I think. 15lbs in 15 days! :O I don't mean to maintain my diet at that pace, but to continue at a steady pace would be nice :)

What is this exanthe if you don't mind me asking. I've heated things about it, but not sure exactly what it is x

8. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Good stuff! Are you eating whatever you want or keeping carbs low? exante is a meal replacement diet, where you can replace all meals, or choose to have a meal in the evening made up of allowed foods.

9. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    So much for my no plan plan!:rolleyes: I figure if I cancel Exante I'll only have to pay shipping anyhow so it'll cost me £32 to get £100 back...easier just to drink the damn shakes lol.:D

10. Bizzylizzy

Bizzylizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.23%)
    I wish you luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.