My October Goals!!

Xcharlibobx

Silver Member
So hello to October, hello to Autumn & hello to me feeling positive! :)

September went a little pear shaped (but it was fun!) so I'm starting fresh for October! Basically the same as last month... But I'm much more in the swing of things again & being very pro-active in reaching my goals, only I can make this happen!

Here are my October rules:
1) No eating out/take aways apart from a Hen/Stag weekend I'm attending
2) Only drink wine on one day of the weekend (not Fri & Sat!)
3) Do a full body workout for 30mins 4 times a week
4) Go for an hours walk (?shopping ;)) once a week
5) Stay within my daily points & use my weeklies at the weekend (wine!!)
6) Stop telling myself I can get back on it next week after a slip & just stick with what I know works.

I'm aiming to lose 7lbs this month (4 weigh ins so 1.75lbs a week!) but with the exercise I hope I'll lose extra inches!

Charli XxX

Hey Charli, just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your goals! :D Hopefully October will be a good month for all of us! xx

Well the working out has gone to pot already!! I usually do EA sports active on the WII (quite intense!) but for some reason the useless thing is refusing to register anything I do!! Stupid thing was fine last week lol Plus it's raining so I can't even go for a walk :'( I'm so frustrated was really up for it, feel a little bit like the world is against me today anyway ;) Might have to venture to the gym after dinner... Hmmm *looks at rain* or order take-out haha!!

Charli XxX

The rain sucks! :( How do you get motivated to exercise? I don't enjoy it and struggle to even want to do it, especially in this horrible weather lol. x

Diversity said:
The rain sucks! :( How do you get motivated to exercise? I don't enjoy it and struggle to even want to do it, especially in this horrible weather lol. x

I'm not an exercise fan really, but I force myself to do something each day - I tell myself it's good for me, it helps with my losses & it makes me look smaller!

You need to find something you enjoy too, some people love walking (I know I do!) others love swimming, I like EA active on the WII because it's fun! But WII fit is good too - I like to compete with myself haha :)

I did used to go to the gym a lot when I was younger (and painfully thin, oh the irony!!) because I loved the endorphin rush :D

But I recommend starting small & building up, finding something you enjoy not something you think you should enjoy & just do what you can! And try to make sure you tell yourself it's fun, if you see it as effort or a chore you'll just hate it :)

Charli XxX

So hello to October, hello to Autumn & hello to me feeling positive! :)

September went a little pear shaped (but it was fun!) so I'm starting fresh for October! Basically the same as last month... But I'm much more in the swing of things again & being very pro-active in reaching my goals, only I can make this happen!

Here are my October rules:
1) No eating out/take aways apart from a Hen/Stag weekend I'm attending
2) Only drink wine on one day of the weekend (not Fri & Sat!)
3) Do a full body workout for 30mins 4 times a week
4) Go for an hours walk (?shopping ;)) once a week
5) Stay within my daily points & use my weeklies at the weekend (wine!!)
6) Stop telling myself I can get back on it next week after a slip & just stick with what I know works.

I'm aiming to lose 7lbs this month (4 weigh ins so 1.75lbs a week!) but with the exercise I hope I'll lose extra inches!

Charli XxX

Hi Charli :D

Sounds like october will be your month girl! like you said your the only one who can do this but there will be plenty of people who will be happy to support you and come along for the ride, stick with it. Your the one with the power! :)

*sarah-lou* said:
Hi Charli :D

Sounds like october will be your month girl! like you said your the only one who can do this but there will be plenty of people who will be happy to support you and come along for the ride, stick with it. Your the one with the power! :)

Thanks hun! I've got a very determined head on, just hope I can maintain it :D

Charli XxX

I've been a bit better but works exhausting me this week, I've eaten awfully :(

Next week wot be much better - I have a theme park trip to contend with...! Humpf ;)

Charli XxX

Well a STS is good - I was expecting a gain! Now to get through this week with a loss... Despite several contenders to go against me (theme park trip, TOTM, and the WII has given up the ghost!!) May have to find my gym card!

Charli XxX

Well a STS is good - I was expecting a gain! Now to get through this week with a loss... Despite several contenders to go against me (theme park trip, TOTM, and the WII has given up the ghost!!) May have to find my gym card!

Charli XxX

Oh poo, a busy old week for you then! what a combo eh ;)

I managed to STS this week... Not sure how! I've eaten badly, done no exercise & I've been rushed off my feet haha, onwards and downwards this week (hopefully!)

Charli XxX

Back