my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

Fabulous incentives there hun! You'll look gorgeous in some new dresses for the occasions :D

I had a clothes clear out last week. Now I have barely anything left to wear haha. Not shopping for a while yet but am very much looking forward to buying something in a size 10 that fits xx

I buy a lot of clothes from Simply Be and they called me up today with a discount offer and I said no, I told them I'm losing weight and while I've got lots of clothes from size 18 to 24, I have nothing below that, so I wont be buying anything until I get there and then I'm sure I'll buy plenty :)

Oh V.... what a traumatic time for you.
I wish your pops recovery and wellness for his op xxx
Glad your back on the wagon chick :)

Fabulous incentives there hun! You'll look gorgeous in some new dresses for the occasions :D

I had a clothes clear out last week. Now I have barely anything left to wear haha. Not shopping for a while yet but am very much looking forward to buying something in a size 10 that fits xx

Ed i think having the weddings to look forward to (both are gonna be quite posh) will give me the incentive to not stop at a size 14 like i have everytime i have dieted...

I want to be at a comfortable size 12 for my nieces wedding in May 2014 and then i have got the incentive to maintain till septembers wedding...

i have always been able to lose weight but have always had problems keeping it off ..

I buy a lot of clothes from Simply Be and they called me up today with a discount offer and I said no, I told them I'm losing weight and while I've got lots of clothes from size 18 to 24, I have nothing below that, so I wont be buying anything until I get there and then I'm sure I'll buy plenty :)

i scour the cheapies on ebay and get clothes that will shrink with me.. ties at the waist etc... good for you for holding tight and not giving in and buying clothes that you probably wont wear more than a few times while ya shrinking.. xxx

Oh V.... what a traumatic time for you.
I wish your pops recovery and wellness for his op xxx
Glad your back on the wagon chick :)

Thanks Marge... i did hop on the scales today after a mega lay in... 11 o clock i finally dragged myself out my bed lol... i was 15st 1lb again so i have got rid of the bit that i gained over the weekend which has given me the oomph i needed to stay on plan...

i was gonna go out tomorrow eve for my birthday but have decided to stay TS and maybe go cinema instead... seems stupid to keep throwing myself in and out of Keto when i want to just get on with it and shed the weight.. ive got my eye on a dress for nannas birthday which is now 7 weeks away so ive got to stay focussed if i want to buy it in the size i want rather than the size i can squeeze into lol...

Pops is very much better and now its just a waiting game for getting him back for his bladder Op...

gonna go and have a nose at your diaries now and see how everyone is getting on x x x

Ed i think having the weddings to look forward to (both are gonna be quite posh) will give me the incentive to not stop at a size 14 like i have everytime i have dieted...

I want to be at a comfortable size 12 for my nieces wedding in May 2014 and then i have got the incentive to maintain till septembers wedding...

i have always been able to lose weight but have always had problems keeping it off ..
You have a great incentive to maintain the weight loss. I am sure you will do it.
Mere x

So pleased your Dad is feeling well :) Great news about the gain gone!!

Some great decisions in that post, You have the right mind set now to run at the goal flag like a bull, a skinny bull! xx

So pleased your Dad is feeling well :) Great news about the gain gone!!

Some great decisions in that post, You have the right mind set now to run at the goal flag like a bull, a skinny bull! xx

i was just sat here thinking that im on day 3 of restarting and im not struggling as much as i normally do on day 3.... maybe being off plan for only 4 days has not let my body get used to vast amounts of food again..

I just tested my urine and it shows a trace of Ketones so hopefully i will be in proper Keto by the morning... i am so keeping my fingers crossed that i am back in the 14's by tues WI... that would be a great place to be... Would make the thought of being in the 13's by end April achievable..

hope everyone is having a good day xxxx

Right i bought the winter warmer pack but i have a problem... i just cannot stomache the carbonara.. its filth filth filth...

I have just solved the problem i think but its not conventional lol...

i have to put a quarter of a rough chopped onion in with it..

i soak the pack with the onion in boiling water for 5 mins and then i micro it for another 3 mins... i can just about get it down me that way..

i dont have bars so hopefully the extra carb in the onion will have no bad affect on keto... ive got 25 packs left of carbonara so ive had to come up with a way to get it down me cos i cant afford to just throw it out... and i cant be bothered to ebay it.. there seems to be lots of people selling it on there so not a popular flavour with many it seems...

will keep an eye on the ketostix over the next few days to see what happens x x x

You are almost in the 14s I am sure you will be there by Tuesday.
Mere x

Where are ya V ?:D
You ok ?

Helllllllloooooooooooooo !!!!!!!

Are you in the bottle o vodka ? :p

I hope everything is okay with ya V xxx

:(
I hope everything is okay V xxx

well its May and i have found my way back onto the site... Nannas 100th birthday was fab and i didnt look too bad in the pics as i managed to stay at 15st dead for the party...
didnt manage to get into the 14s but i was 1st 4lb lighter than when i went at xmas...
have looked back over my diary and it seems i am much more successful when i only have the shakes and not the meal packs...
Anyway i have decided i have 9 days of shakes in my cupboard that i am goona try and use starting tomorrow..
I have been off carbs for last 2 days so when i restart tomorrow it shouldnt be too mcuh of a shock to my system lol..

I sadly lost my staffy Rommel who was 11 from a tumour very suddenly 5 weeks ago and it affected me very badly.. i never realised losing a pet could be so painful until it happened..

Anyway on a lighter note i decided after 4 weeks that the house is just too empty with just me in it (bf only here from fri to mon)..

so i decided i would get another staffy.. i also decided i would get one from a rescue place as they seem to be over run with unwanted staffys ...

i got chosen by a 9 month old little fella who i decided needed a new name.. So i am now the proud forever home for Mr Vinny Valentine ... he is black and white and has breathed new life into my home with his funny personality and his need just to be loved.. ( he came from a very bad owner and is just starting to realise there is no smacking or shouting in his new home)...

i have however had to order a Crate for him to sleep in at night as he has taken to chewing the skirting board lol...he is in for a shock when it arrives on tues,,

He needs to be walked everyday and i am lucky to have open fields right behind my home where we go daily.. the walking is doing me good..

I have also given up smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am 2 weeks clean of nicotine now and the smell of fags now makes me feel sick so i now class myself as a non smoker ..

Oh and i have another OP probably on the horizon for my spinal pain.. see my concultant last week and just gotta have an MRI to confirm the damage in my cervical 5/6 and i will be on the list.

So now it is vital that i lose some weight by the time i am due to have it done to help with the anesthetic .. Giving up smoking was the first step so now its time to shed some lard.

Not sure how i will get on with TS but i am going to restart tomorrow and give it my best shot using just the shakes..

hope everyone is doing good and i will go catch up on some diaries in a bit to see how ya all been doing..

think my weight today is about 15st 10lb but i will WI tomorrow so i have a proper starting weight..

Hello V !!!
Good to see you again chick :)
Sorry to hear about your wee staffie. It is such a shock when its suddenly.
Its good that you have Vinnie now too :D. The walking of him, is a win win situation ;)
I hope you can get your op soon, as I know you have a fair bit of pain with that.
And giving up smoking too ?!! Well done V. I have to say, it was the best thing I have done !!
The walking will be easier too, with clear lungs to help you ;)
:D

hiya Marjory honey....
glad all is good with you chick..
weighed in at a hefty 15st 13lb this morning so its water and shakes for me as i really dont feel good at this weight..

Your doing fab Marge looking at ya stats so well done xxxx

Just been to vets with Vinny to have his jabs started and also have him booked in for the snip of his conkers next monday.. Hope he dont miss them too much lol..

Its the start of my third week of not smoking which i am very happy about ..

i think that may have been part of the cause of my weight gain over the last couple of weeks .. but im so greeedy just laely its my own fault lol

Heres to day one ladies x x x x x

V, I gained 3st when I stopped smoking :eek:, so you are doing great getting into this soo soon.
I hope your low carbing at weekend get you into ketosis quickly :D

V

How did today go?

Hey V. Where are you? xx

Back