My own wee kickup the bahookie

Shellaroo

hi this is day two for me and im doing good for myself!! Been 100% both days. two litres of water yesterday and over 2 litres today. I need to loose seven stone at least. Monday will be my first weigh in so fingers crossed. The struggles ahead will be nights out. Dreading when the next one is!! Im doing total solution as i need that kind of structure. Letting loose with own meals id cheat ha. No head aches or cold yet but its only day two i suppose. Roll on ketosis. Ive found myself not hungry but those darn cravings are evil!! And ive been very windy tonight

Talk about worst sleep ever!!! First off hello foot spasms what in the name of the wee man are these bad boys!!! Not plesant in the slightest!! Woke up this morning starving!! roll on brekkie just need to wait tillthe carnage that be the morning school kaffufle passes then i have the dreaded driving lesson. Feel quite drained today. Come on ketosis move yer butt!!

Hello half way day three. My pee has a weird smell is this to be expected?? Im drinking at least 2ltrs of water a day? Went into chemist for keto sticks near died she wanted 30 smakerronies for a box whitttt!!! Think ill check online haha now off for a walk with the dog. Wish me luck for rest of the day/night xx

Hi Shellaroo, hope you are having a good afternoon. I am on day 6 and have all of the side effects of going into ketosis that you have listed in your diary so far apart from foot spasms. My sleep was awful for the first 4 nights but seems to have sorted itself out. Sounds like you are doing great so far!

I promise it will pass!
I am doing really well, not hungry, tonnes of energy, clearer focus at work, feeling less depressed and strangely really liking the control the diet gives me. I am a binge eater and an emotional / boredom eater so having such a controlled diet is a big change but I love it!

Had a bad day yesterday ate a chicken tikka kebab work was awful stressed out but hey no point dwelling need to dust myself off and start all over again so angry with myself was just in ketosis aswell i bet!!!

Back