My ramble diary! Cd

panda-cd

Hey guys :)! My names Amanda, im 20 and my start weight was 17.13! My last weigh in I weighed 16.10. Iv put weight on twice with both good reasons! Well sort of lol! First time I put on I was on on the Saturday fell and badly hurt my ankle so was on the couch for 5 days eating everything because I had nothing to do and nothing to motivate me! Second time i put on 2lbs because I hadn't been to the toilet for about a week. And even though I'd been drinking all my water I wasn't able to pee! Was very bloated n nothing seemed to work! But everything is fine now and I'm hoping for a decent weightless this week!
So far iv lost 17lbs and hoping to loss about a stone and a half for my aunts hen night at the end of July! But my main goal is to loss 100lbs for my 21st in October. I know it's a big goal and probably I unreachable but I'm going to try my god dam hardest to achieve it so I can for the first time in my life wear a short dress and not have to worry about my fat legs being on show!

Well that all I gotta say but going to try keep this going for my full weight loss journey!

Thanks for ready <3
Love and peace x

Hey guys <3 iv made a twitter account for my weight loss if yous wanna follow! I follow back
@flabby2fabbyx
Please follow <3

Back