My Refeed Plan .... Appreciate Advice :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:eek: so i have 5 weeks left untill my refeed!! I know its long time away but i really reckon it will go quite quick! Anyways, ever prepared me has gotten thinking these past couple of days, studied the refeed sheet and devised my plan! :) Need to plan now really as i have to set my money aside at the beginning of the month in order to be able to buy food and shakes for refeed so i like everything listed etc - bf calls me little miss organised! :giggle:

I will be refeeding on the 22nd june for 10 days before my holiday - now i know it says 2 weeks if you've lost a lot of weight but i really dont want to start refeed earlier or in the middle of a week so 22nd june it is lol

So here goes, i'd appreciate comments, helpful hints and tips and telling where i have gone wrong ... im bound to have somewhere! lol

Lipotrim Refeed
10 days before holiday

Day 1

Breakfast – LT Shake
Lunch – LT Shake
Dinner – 4oz grilled chicken with some lemon juice and 2 tablespoons veg

Can this be frozen veg??

Day 2

Same as Day 1 but Salad instead of veg with dinner.

Day 3

Breakfast – LT Shake
Lunch – LT Shake
Dinner – Chicken Salad with one 8oz boiled potato – salt and pepper

Day 4

Breakfast – LT Shake
Lunch – Fruit salad with low fat yogurt (apple, banana & grapes)
Dinner – 1 brown pita bread with 1 tin of tuna (drained) with natural yogurt and chives and salad

Day 5

Breakfast – LT Shake
Snack – Piece of fruit
Lunch – 1 ham salad brown pita and pot of low fat yogurt
Snack – Piece of fruit (if needed)
Dinner – 4-6oz chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of veg

Day 6

Breakfast – LT Shake
Lunch – 1 cold meat pitta (probably ham!! Lol) with salad and low fat yogurt
Snack – Piece of fruit
Dinner – Grilled salmon fillet with one 8oz potato mashed with natural yogurt and herbs and two table spoons of veg.
Snack – Piece of fruit/low fat yogurt

Day 7

Breakfast – LT Shake
Lunch – Prawn salad pita with low fat yogurt
Snack – Piece of fruit – if needed
Dinner – Spaghetti Bolognaise!! 4oz cooked spaghetti and drained lean mince in low fat bolognaise sauce
Desert – low fat yogurt

Day 8

Breakfast – 2 slices of brown nimble bread toasted and low fat spread
Lunch – Chicken salad
Dinner – 8oz jacket potato with tuna, natural yogurt and chives
Snack – fruit – if needed

Day 9

Breakfast – Banana/other fruit
Lunch – Brown pita with chicken salad
Dinner – 4oz piece of lean meat with veg
Snack – fruit/low fat yogurt

Day 10

Breakfast – Banana/other fruit
Lunch – 8oz jacket potato with ….. cheese triangles? Some other form of cheese spread? Help!!!
Dinner – Baked cod fillet with lemon and veg.
Snack – fruit/low fat yogurt.

Day 11

HOLIDAY!!!!

Just a couple of questions:
can the veg be frozen veg? and i want to introduce something cheesy on day 10 with my jacket potato - can i have low fat cheese triangles? cottage cheese? im really not sure about this one. If not i will have prawns with it.
also, i am bound to be out of ketosis by day 10 arnt i? in order to allow me to drink whilst on holiday?

Also, i havnt listed calories as quite simply i dont know them! lol will get a cal bible soon :D

That is looking great!

I would recommend Weight Watchers cheese triangles, 27 calories per triangle.

Or Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangles, about 20 or 21 calories, even better :)

You'll be out of ketosis way before you hit day 10. Since you've introduced carbs into your diet, I'm sure you'll be out.

About veg, I'm pretty sure that's ok to have, but I think it would be more beneficial for you to have fresh veg. Let's wait for Mary to post :D, she's a life saver on here isn't she? lol

Oooh thanks yas - am i doing anything wrong with that plan?
Its quite detailed of what im guna eat in 5 weeks time but i need to plan it out cuz of money etc so i know what i have to buy an that and how much to spend! lol

It looks fine to me :)

I don't see anything wrong to be honest :D

There is nothing wrong with planning your diary at all. I always prepare mine for the next day the night before all the time. It's a good weigh of keepinf an eye out on your weight :p

Yeah true!

When im back from holiday im going to be doing 2 shakes and 1 meal a day to lose the final stone or so so planning will be key cuz ill go shopping fornightly and thats it! :)

Hi Summergurl, the only point I have is that I feel you need some lean protein with your lunch on day 4, maybe a hard-boiled egg or a slice of ham?

Ooooh a boiled egg!!! Am i allowed that on day 4???

Looks great and yes Tanya eggs are allowed from day 1.
Frozen veg is fine too hun. I bet you are getting well excited now.

Is that a 2.5loss today? If it is, well done. I havent looked on the TFR forum today, been sleeping for work.

Yes, 2.5lb loss this week - have now lost 5st 0.5lbs in 16 weeks!!:D

Eggs from day 1 = result!!! May have to change a couple of days to egg salad or egg pitas mmmmmm

Got any suggestions for salad dressings other than balsamic vinegar?

I am very excited yes, but also very scared and nervous! lol i want these 5 weeks to go quick but then again i dont wana eat agian so :eek: lol

It's BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Holiday in 6 weeks and 3days - refeed in 5 weeks - boy i hope time flies!!!!!!!!!! :D

Exciting Tanya!!

My hol is 7 weeks and 1 day now. Can't wait. Refeeding in 4 weeks 5 days and it can't come soon enough!!

I'm pretty sure the time will fly by, let's hope so!

Me too Bev - ya know i was scared about refeed but now not so much. After lurking around on refeed forums i feel much more happier about eating again and am quite looking forward to it - although, its still pretty nerve racking - eating again after 21 weeks :eek: lol

Ill be coming back from hols as your going lover! lol

Where are going to Tanya? I am off to Icmeler in Turkey 2 weeks today - cant wait. (Yes Jan, Im talking holidays again hehe)

I like to mix various herbs with 0% greek yogurt, I mix it with a variety of things sometimes garlic, chilli powder, curry powder etc, just experiement with 0% yogurt. I love them all.

Bev, where are you going on holiday?

I'm off to rhodes for 2 weeks and can't wait. Glad it's self catering too, all inclusive might be a little too challenging for me!

Tanya, I'll be eating again after 24 weeks. I was worried at first but as you know I'm looking forward to it now. This refeed thread is a lifesaver with all the ideas.

Low fat natural yogurt or fromage frais seems to be very popular on this and can't wait to have it with all sorts.

Hope you have a great time Bev, its exciting trying on all the new holiday clothes in such smaller sizes. I cant wait to pose for my holiday pictures....lol.

Know what you mean Mary, all my hol clothes are a size 14 and I can't believe that! Costly but loads of fun and what I did this diet for, to be a size 14 and to fit in and not stand out cos of my weight. To be on hols and not be embarrassed to wear shorts or strappy vests is going to be great. Can't wait.

And you, in your size 10s, fantastic!

Where are going to Tanya? I am off to Icmeler in Turkey 2 weeks today - cant wait. (Yes Jan, Im talking holidays again hehe)

I like to mix various herbs with 0% greek yogurt, I mix it with a variety of things sometimes garlic, chilli powder, curry powder etc, just experiement with 0% yogurt. I love them all.

Bev, where are you going on holiday?

I am off to turkey - Lara Beach at the end of august but my one in 6 weeks time is to Salou :)

I'm off to rhodes for 2 weeks and can't wait. Glad it's self catering too, all inclusive might be a little too challenging for me!

Tanya, I'll be eating again after 24 weeks. I was worried at first but as you know I'm looking forward to it now. This refeed thread is a lifesaver with all the ideas.

Low fat natural yogurt or fromage frais seems to be very popular on this and can't wait to have it with all sorts.

It really is a life saver aint it! I cant wait to try natural yog with herbs and spices too - i never liked it before !!

to be a size 14 and to fit in and not stand out cos of my weight. To be on hols and not be embarrassed to wear shorts or strappy vests is going to be great. Can't wait.

here here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me cant wait either!!! :D

Back