My return - over 120 days done

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Cerulean, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hi there - I did LL back in 2007 and lost 8 stone in 6.5 months and got down to a size 8-10 from a 24.

I got a little tired of paying huge premiums for counselling sessions that never happened - and my LLC went away for a month! So after a couple of years of trying o find my own way, I switched to Cambridge.

My return this time has been phenomenally successful - have lost 5 stone in 4 months - and soon I'm going to try to get my maintenance journey right this time. So for anyone wondering if the first time is really the golden ime - yes it is, but also, it isn't your only shot. I have loved this time round because I know what to expect - it's not frightening!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Orinoconomore

Orinoconomore Full Member

Hey Cerulean. Is that with Kate Smith? Great journey. Inspiration from others is always a positive way to start the day! Congratulations :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.