• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My reward!

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
lol, facials are a very good idea for a treat glad you enjoyed it so much

I am jealous! Haven't had a facial in years!! Hope you enjoyed it.

hot stone massage is so relaxing and lush :) i go to my local college beauty college and get everything really cheap, have a look at your local college n uni's most of them have them and they are about a quarter of price of salons so u can have more hahaha :) x

i go to the college too, and cos i did a course there a few years ago i get it even cheaper! not been for ages though, might book in soon and treat myself xx

The college idea is really good, maybe Deezer and ElectricLilac you could try that? From what I remember when I used to go it was a really good way of getting treatments ,the only downside was the times were fixed and they took more time over the treatment-hang on that one is an upside he he xx

The college idea is really good, maybe Deezer and ElectricLilac you could try that? From what I remember when I used to go it was a really good way of getting treatments ,the only downside was the times were fixed and they took more time over the treatment-hang on that one is an upside he he xx
Ooooh there's a couple of colleges near me!! I'm going to look into that!!! : ) Thanks!! x