• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Scales have a Sense of Humour!

Jumped on the scales this morning expecting to see my usual 10.13 (as they have been saying this forever) - but they said 10.11 - hurrah at long last 2lb off!!! So I thought I would just double check it and got off and got back on again - yep you've guessed it back to 10.13.... could I gain 2lb just be getting off then on again???????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
oh i hate it when my scales do that.. i would just check again tomm ...xx

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Jumped on the scales this morning expecting to see my usual 10.13 (as they have been saying this forever) - but they said 10.11 - hurrah at long last 2lb off!!! So I thought I would just double check it and got off and got back on again - yep you've guessed it back to 10.13.... could I gain 2lb just be getting off then on again???????
Maybe you still had sleep in your eyes? lol. I dont have an scales at home, but when I went to club last week, I stood in the scales it showed I had lost 3lb but then magically jumped to show a 0.5lb gain!! :eek: And thats what she recorded. I was so upset, but weigh in this week showed me as having lost 3lb so I forgive the scales now.

flipflop

Just follow the plan
S: 20st7lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st3lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 2st9lb(12.89%)
My scales at home are always doing that, I dont think the spring mechanism thingy is very reliable. I'm loving Tesco scales at the mo lol

Eileen

likes posting.
I thought i would weigh myself this morning, i wish i hadnt cas my scales say ive put 2 pounds on, i dont know how as ive had a really good week.Been feeling sorry for myself all day.I hope they are wrong but i doubt it.