ProPoints My September Goals

Xcharlibobx

Silver Member
Always do better when I write things down, so I'm making a public statement of what I want to achieve in September!! (And feel free to kick my butt if I misbehave ;))

I have just over 2 stone to target, I'm rubbish at staying on track past a week & I want this so much!!

So here are my September rules:
1) Hubby & I have agreed that we will not eat out or order take away (apart from our 3 days away for our wedding anniversary, but we will be sensible...!)
2) Only drink wine on one day of the week (not Fri & Sat!)
3) Go to the gym at least 2 times a week
4) Go for a half hour walk 3 times a week
4) Stay within my daily points & only use weeklies as an emergency (like wine & chocolate!)
5) Be truthful to myself about what I'm eating & log everything on the app
6) Learn to cook a new low pp dish!

I'm hoping to lose a 1lb a week... But I'm also hoping I might beat that if I can stick to it!! It's only a month, if I can do a whole month 100% & see results, I have no excuses next time I slip :D

Charli XxX

Lemai said:
oooh!
This sounds like a plan!
I'm in!!!

Your goals seem great and pretty reasonable as well :)

Hehe I hope so! I've been useless for so long, need to prove to myself I can do it :D

Charli XxX

Well last night I didn't order a curry!! I cooked one :) Very proud haha! I did however drink a bottle of wine & eat choccy, but all within points, I even have weeklies left at the moment.

Today I'm a little stuck - my parents are taking us to Nandos for lunch, but I've worked backwards - I have my chickeny goodness pps worked out & I've had a sensible brekkie, and I'm planning a light dinner without wine :( and maybe a nice walk!

Feeling positive, a whole day in :D

Charli XxX

Well done on making a plan,good to motivate ourselves :0) remember though if you up the exercise you may need to up your food intake :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on making a plan,good to motivate ourselves :0) remember though if you up the exercise you may need to up your food intake :0)

I will, I've made that mistake before!! :)

Charli XxX

Well I've done lots of walking today... Around Ikea! Haha :) This did however lead to me bumping into my best mate & ending up in Wagamama.

So about the eating out thing... Nandos yesterday :(

But I didn't have wine last night, just diet lemonade! And in a bid to make up for the naughtiness, I've invested in a lovely sports bra to get the running on track.

So far, so wonky but I have good intentions!!

Charli XxX

Well as I usually use all my weeklies - I'm currently minus 2... Which I can work off in the gym happily! I'm intending to up my exercise this week so not too worried :)

Charli XxX

Glad to see you are keeping positive about things and you've worked out a good plan for the week plus you have to live a little or it makes things harder to keep going!

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad to see you are keeping positive about things and you've worked out a good plan for the week plus you have to live a little or it makes things harder to keep going!

If I don't stay positive I'll crack! Sometimes life gets in the way... But I'd rather take it slow & have fun than race to the finish & wonder what the point was :D

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
If I don't stay positive I'll crack! Sometimes life gets in the way... But I'd rather take it slow & have fun than race to the finish & wonder what the point was :D

Charli XxX

Yup plus it will make it part of life so hopefully something we can all stick with :0)

Well, so far this week has got worse... I've not felt great & been sleeping badly so I've just eaten awfully :( Definately in for a gain again this week & then I'm on holiday next week, which means eating out for every meal - not good :( I'm not going to give up, just keep counting & knowing why I'm not getting anywhere instead of blaming myself :)

Charli XxX

You can always choose healthy options when eating out or what I did on hols was be good in the day and eat whatever some evenings :0) like take outs and pub meals :0) sorry to hear you haven't slept well,it's hard then as I have found in the past that ive wanted to eat more to keep going the next day!

bulldogdaisy said:
You can always choose healthy options when eating out or what I did on hols was be good in the day and eat whatever some evenings :0) like take outs and pub meals :0) sorry to hear you haven't slept well,it's hard then as I have found in the past that ive wanted to eat more to keep going the next day!

It's been a real struggle these past few days - but I'm hoping the break next week will help reset my batteries & I'll be on top form when I get back! I'm so over my points it's mad, but I'm still counting everything!

I'm going to try to be good on hols... I know I can be hehe :) Lots of side salads will be in order :D

Charli XxX

Back