My Shopping list. Must haves?

lea8198

Gold Member
Hi all.

I am on day 2 of SW now having moved from WW and I am enjoying it. Its taking me a while to try to adjust but i think we are getting there!

I need to go shopping tomorrow as I am struggling as there is not much on the house good for this diet. What should be on my list? What can i NOT forget lol.

One of my must haves are cold cooked lean ham, chicken, turkey and beef these are great for snacking on...after your superfree that is :)

Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (6 for a HeB), LowLow Cheese Spread (60g for HeA), cooked meat, salad, gherkins/pickles, fruit, veg, yogurts, rice, pasta, lean meat, eggs, cottage cheese, frozen veg for quick meals, herbs and spices, passata, options, fry light :)

lea8198 said:
Hi all.

I am on day 2 of SW now having moved from WW and I am enjoying it. Its taking me a while to try to adjust but i think we are getting there!

I need to go shopping tomorrow as I am struggling as there is not much on the house good for this diet. What should be on my list? What can i NOT forget lol.

Hi, there is a thread called share your weekly shopping,have a look ,think theres photos too .:)

Frylight to do fry ups/sealing meat etc etc is a must. Also loads of superfree fruit and veg - you'll get through loads.

Thanks everyone. This is helpful. I think I have most of that now. I look forward to learning all the little tricks of the trade so to speak. On day 3 and loving this diet so far. Still unsure if it is going to work and i am not hungry and have not had to massively cut down portion sizes (on WW I barely ate anything!). Feeling nervous about Monday already!

we also on day two and really enjoying it we have done two red days and loved having various meats usually with stir fry veg using both normal and bbq fry light soy sauce and Worcester sauce also free and help flavour your foods. we have frozen our muller light greek style yoghurts and this made them more like ice cream and also it lasted longer than a yoghurt lol only 0.5 syns too

good luck Neil & Denise

2 x 35g philly light for hexa (they come in pots of 4), these are handy to grab as you know you can have 2 pots without measuring. xx

Back