• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution My size 12 screaming to get out.

AmZie

well, ive been here, never passed always failed. Had a rough few weeks so gave up totally and after a visit to my doctors, some shocking home truths i am now 100% mindset on doing this. I have gone through the diet with my nurse who said as long as followed correctly, i should be ok. So tommorow i weigh in and start the journey to that slim size 12. Only 4 dress sizes to go........ i will write daily at the end of each day to see how i get on, how i feel etc to hopefully help others and i will read everyone elses as they do give positive vibes to get through it all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
AmZie said:
well, ive been here, never passed always failed. Had a rough few weeks so gave up totally and after a visit to my doctors, some shocking home truths i am now 100% mindset on doing this. I have gone through the diet with my nurse who said as long as followed correctly, i should be ok. So tommorow i weigh in and start the journey to that slim size 12. Only 4 dress sizes to go........ i will write daily at the end of each day to see how i get on, how i feel etc to hopefully help others and i will read everyone elses as they do give positive vibes to get through it all.
Good luck :)

SammyE

Silver Member
You can do it, before I started this diet I had always failed every diet, Ive falling off the wagon with this one more times then I care to count haha but Im still a hell of a lot lighter then I was when I started and more then I would be now if I hadnt done anything about my weight.