Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution My size 12 screaming to get out.

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by AmZie, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. AmZie

AmZie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.36%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well, ive been here, never passed always failed. Had a rough few weeks so gave up totally and after a visit to my doctors, some shocking home truths i am now 100% mindset on doing this. I have gone through the diet with my nurse who said as long as followed correctly, i should be ok. So tommorow i weigh in and start the journey to that slim size 12. Only 4 dress sizes to go........ i will write daily at the end of each day to see how i get on, how i feel etc to hopefully help others and i will read everyone elses as they do give positive vibes to get through it all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zazu

zazu Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    Starting exante soon
    Good luck :)

4. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You can do it, before I started this diet I had always failed every diet, Ive falling off the wagon with this one more times then I care to count haha but Im still a hell of a lot lighter then I was when I started and more then I would be now if I hadnt done anything about my weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.