My Skinny Valentine Challenge!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
:cupid:

Ok Girls and boys we are all back after christmas and I think we need a new challenge like we had at christmas, so lets start with a small one.... just over a month until valentines day and im sure all our other halves have some lovely things planned for us all.... so.....

What will be your valentines day goal weight?
&
What will be your reward to yourself fo getting there?

I'm going to go for a stone and a half (21lbs) and my reward to myself will be a day in the spa at centre parks where im going for valentines weekend.

Anyone going to join me in a challenge?
:cupid:
xx

I am aiming for 17 lbs loss n weigh under 70kgs for the first time in nearly 10 yrs n would b first time hubby sees me that weight, we've been together 7 yrs!
N we're celebrating valentine's day in conjunction with my hubby's birthday by goin for a romantic meal (only protein for me), aiming for n hopin to b able to wear my red n black dress size 14 with some high heels!
Fingers crossed!
X

Hi Tracey ann
Love your thinking , I will join you and will go with a 21lb loss too hopefully & will reward myself with a weekend away
Best of luck to everyone
Tigger 22

whooohooo yay girls i love a good challenge to keep us all on track! well done everyone!
definitely tracyann will be joining shrinking valentines too xx

What a great idea, as I've just started today and most people seam to lose a bit more in the 1st week, I'm hoping to lose 28 lbs before Valentines, a bit ambitious but has to be worth a try.

As for the reward, maybe a day of worth with the wife. Perhaps incorporating a starbucks ( black of course)

oooh ill join you lovelys.....4 and half wks....ill go for 20lbs please....optomistic i know...but hey....I loves lipotrim lol.....

reward will be new hair extensions and a totally drastic change of colour me thinks....to go with the new bod

Good luck all x

What a great idea, as I've just started today and most people seam to lose a bit more in the 1st week, I'm hoping to lose 28 lbs before Valentines, a bit ambitious but has to be worth a try.

As for the reward, maybe a day of worth with the wife. Perhaps incorporating a starbucks ( black of course)

Hey be ambitious! its a great motivator! and im sure you can do that!
Your first week will show a big loss so the rest will be no problem for you! good luck and look forward to your day off with your lady! xx

Steve I'm on day five but could do with some motivation and a challenge so how about I join u... 28 lbs it is.... Brilliant idea peach pip xxx

Hmmmmmm think a new dress may be in order for this challenge also! X

I have a lovely black satin dress that is quiet a bit too small. If it fits me by valentines I have been promised a lovely date

MissMoc said:
I have a lovely black satin dress that is quiet a bit too small. If it fits me by valentines I have been promised a lovely date

Aww that's a great incentive x

Is anyone weighing in tomorrow, can't wait to update my valentines ticker on Monday xx

me but i know i have not lost anything as i have had a very bad week.
:-(

I go in hour ....... Scared to get on scale if I lose 7 lbs I will be happy

ohhhhh im exited for you, dont be scared you will be fine good luck! Sending you good luck vibes! :vibes: xx

I am going to smash this months challenge hehe!!

So i'd love to lose a stone between now and valentines day!!

My present will be a pair of Vivienne Westwood shoes!!!

x

I'm bk seven and a half lbs ... Very chuffed .... One inch of my arms and bust .... Half off my waist .... And 3 yes 3 off my thighs.... :) first drink of week two going down

Back