My Slim-Fast Diary: Losing 2 Stone

WhiskersOnKittens

Hey Everyone,

My Slim-Fast journey has began today!!

I am 25 years old, 5''6 and 12st 2lbs - Which makes me over weight. I have a 13 month old son, and my weight has been up and down the past few years. I have lost weight previously over the years without trying, new jobs, stages in life i lost weight without thinking. Now i am a stay at home mummy and my bf works long hours it has been so easy to over eat and eat all the wrong things.

I am hoping to get down in to the 10 stone mark, i want my BMI to be healthy and i want to feel better about myself. I have never been too focused on scale readings and diets so this is all new to me. I am hoping to just feel good about myself, and when we go away in November i want to wear a bikini in the pool and feel good :)

Today's Menu
*Super busy morning, missed breakfast - will try not to make a habit of this!
Lunch
- SF Chocolate Shake
- SF Chocolate Heaven Bar - Which was delicious!
Snack
- SF Sour cream & Chive Pretzels
Dinner
- Roast chicken salad: Lettuce, green pepper, sweetcorn, cherry tomato, raw onion, cucumber & a dash of light mayo - as i missed breakfast i shall have extra chicken!
Pudding/Snack
- SF Caramel Bar
- Banana

+ 2 cans of Diet Coke

Should finish the day around 1100 with my extra chicken!
Thanks for reading!

Fridays menu

Breakfast
- strawberry shake

Lunch
Was feeling hungry so traded in the 230cal shake for
- weight watchers chicken hot pot 223cal

Dinner
- Chicken breast in a spicy tomato sauce
- Jacket potato with flora light
- Huge salad with half a cucumber, half green pepper, cherry toms, spring onion and tons of lettuce

Snacks
- SF caramel bar - YUMMY
- tesco rocket lolly 46 cal

Hi! Thanks for popping by my diary. I just wanted to wish you good luck.

Your food diary so far looks really good. And how delicious are those slim fast pretzels?! I love them!

I'm the mother of a little boy too. He's 18 months. And currently climbing all over me!

Hey Vesta,

Yeah I am really enjoying the snacks that slim fast do, they are yummy! Have you tried the chocolate bars?

Aww, my little guy has just turned 14 months and poorly at the moment with a virus :( poor little man breaking my heart at the moment xxx

Yeah he's perking up a little now :) thank goodness!

Yeah they are if you have a sweet tooth, the caramel one is lovely sort of like a mars bar! They are 5 for £2 in tesco at the moment so are a bargain too! :)

Thanks Tink! I will pick one up when shopping next!

Saturdays Menu - DAY 3

Breakfast
- SF Chocolate shake

Lunch
- SF Strawberry Shake

Dinner
- WW Spag Bol
- Peas
- Sweetcorn
- Loads of cucumber
- Spring onion

Snacks
- SF Chocolate heaven bar
- Walkers cheese & onion French fries
- Small banana
- Options hot chocolate for my pudding

Was really easy day, my little boy hasn't been well so haven't had time to even think about food and was just trying to quickly eat while he's been sleeping as he is attached to his mummy at the moment :) he's feeling a lot better this evening now yay!

Roll on day 4!!

Sundays menu - day 4

Breakfast
- SF Strawberry Shake

Lunch
- Heinz big soup

Dinner
- Tesco Light choices lasagne
- 1 slice of garlic bread
- huge salad

Snack
- WW Brownie Dessert
- Apple

Half an hour on cross trainer also done this morning :)

My first battle is under way... Bf wants KFC for dinner.. He works normally on a Sunday so wanted to have treat. I have the calories to have some but feel like ill fail if I do :(

I have it just stick in the calories and why not better that then waiting a few months and eating one of everything ha ha

Yeah I had half a chips, 2 chicken strips and a couple of chicken popcorn :) and made myself a salad so feeling very full and not so guilty. Am slightly over 1200 calories but I worked out this morning xx

Monday - disaster! Had under 2000 calories but it wasn't a good day! Have a very poorly toddler at the moment! Back on it today!

Tuesday's Menu - DAY 6

Breakfast
Shake

Lunch
Shake

Dinner
Tesco light choices lasagne
Lots of salad

Snacks
SF Bar
Banana
Walkers French fries

Feeling so rubbish about yesterday :( getting back in to the swing of things today though x

Thank you Hun :)

Day over stuck to my planned food, feeling good and looking forward to weighing in on Thursday :)

Wednesday's menu - DAY 7

Breakfast
Ultra Slim vanilla fudge - super sweet!

Lunch
SF Strawberry Shake

Dinner
Chicken breast with tomato and basil sauce
Scoop of mash
Piles of veg

Snacks
SF Caramel Bar
SF chocolate heaven