My slimathon!- for women for women

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by NN89, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've decided to get some good out of this hard challenge ahead of me- and the most natural and funnest way seemed to be through a slimathon! Basically if i've had a loss that week- feel free to donate however much you want, if i've not- then don't! Even if you donate £0.01 per lb i loose..thats something.

I've done a charity very close to my heart after suffering with a miscarriage a few months ago and spiralling into depression i want to give something back and help those fighting this.

is a charity which works with scientists and clinicans to help fight issues such as fertility, miscarriage and also many genetic causes. They're doing a charity bike ride in 2010 in china and unfortunately i can't go due to being at uni during that time- so this is my way for making up for it!

I'll be keeping my weight loss updated with my ticker (see sig) anything would be great; i may be loosing weight for myself, but it makes it even more special to be loosing weight and helping a cause i feel passionate about.

Any amount at any time!

Thankyou :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.