• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Slimfast Journey...X

Hey… I am starting my SlimFast diet today. I am hoping to loose 5 stone by june/july. I found it quite difficult as I don’t like the shakes and only had one today as I forgot to have two. So needless to say I am now very hungry and it is too late to eat anything else. I hope that tomorrow goes a lot better, but I was wondering if anyone had any tricks to make the shakes taste better. If not I will just have to going and stomach it. Thanks for listening. Love ya…X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ugg

Needs a kick
Hi I wizz mine up with a hand held blender with 4 ice cubes, it makes it thicker.
Good luck and keep posting x

are you meant to have 2 shakes?

Oh phew thought I was doin it wrong lol! I have a bar for brekkie!

I think the shakes taste very metalic, dont no if anyone else thinks that??

I only ever have the chocolate shakes, and only the ones you make up yourself. I dont really like any of the can ones :)

Im still yet to try anything other than the shake u make yourself, so i'm really looking forward to going shopping now lol

Now I'm used to them not so much but I did. The bottled choc ones are. But the banana ones are quite yummy. Vanilla isn't bad either

they did when they were in the metal cans havent tried them in plastic yet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 1
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 77
Members Only Diaries 0
SlimFast 2
SlimFast 0