My slimming world Diary. I want to be slim so very bad!

samwannabeslim

Hi everyone.

I joined Slimming world in September 2012. I have always been overweight but each year I got bigger. My daughter is 10 now and very slim petit and perfect.

My O/H has been big since I met him all those years ago. He went on a diet or lifestyle change and is now just 11st 12lb. So I am the family fatty sat on the beach watching my favourite people splashing in the sea. Climbing the climbers in the park. I watch as they run after the dog and play obsticle courses in the garden. Don't get me wrong I am not uncapable but things wobble too much and are only getting worse. So enough is enough. I have nearly lost Two stone and so want the 2st award on Wednesday Eve(2lb to go)

So Breakfast
1 orange
1 Banana
2 Muller lights 0 syns

Lunch

Tuna Fish Rice, 1 banana, 1 orange, greek fat free yogurt. mayo 2 syns

Dinner

Syn free spag bol+ lots of mushroom, onion, tomatoes herbs garlic. A choice of cheese on the top and a wholemeal roll (B) covered in garlic and a few squirts of fry light popped in the oven as garlic bread.

4 syns for a weight watcher glass of wine 4 syns

6 syns total. Planeed for today.

hi!!! we CAN do it! i love slimming world because I don't feel like im on a restrictive diet! its so good for me needing to lose a lot because i can see myself getting thinner and find it easy to maintain at times like xmas when i totally go off the plan! best of luck!

Back