My Slimming World Journey to Goal. Lost 16.5 lbs with SW. 60 lbs total :)

Embo78

I joined Slimming World last week and so far it's going really really well. I'm absolutely loving the fact that I've barely had to weigh or measure anything and I've not been hungry at all :)

I've tried quite a few diets over the years, mainly Weight Watchers, but I feel like I need a fresh new start with a brand new "diet".

I'm trying to stay positive and not think about the two stone I've gained back but rather that I'm still three stone down from my original weight :)

Last edited:
With determination you can lose 3st by summer no doubt! I lost 2st last year, went on a lovely holiday to Turkey for two weeks in september and gained 12lbs! Which I never totally lost, then life got in the way, before we all knew it it was Christmas, and I couldn't get back into it. BUT, it's a new year new start and another 2st will be off by the summer! :) good luck on your journeys! x

Thank you. I haven't been very good at updating but I've had a mega busy week.

I lost 6 lbs in my first week. I'm so so happy about that cos AF got me half way through the week so I had quite a bit of chocolate and some white bread toast with butter!

This week is going well too but I have had a few glasses of wine and I owe 5 syns from Friday night!

I'm really enjoying cooking and find the S/w recipes so friendly family. My whole family love all the food I've cooked. Especially S/w chips :)

Another 1.5 lb loss this week. It would've been more but I got into a fight with a box of forerro rocher and LOST! Tried two days of EESP and found it really good. I thought I'd really miss my pasta/rice/potatoes but it was actually just fine! I missed bananas more than anything!!

I haven't updated this in so long :(

I've been going to Slimming World classes for 10 weeks now and I've lost 16.5 lbs. My total weight loss is 60 lbs :)

Back