My Slimming World Journey :)

MaryLou22

Hi there everyone!

I joined slimming world on 4th Jan this year and although I am losing steadily, the motivation has been getting shaking! So I thought come along and hopefully help others and also rejuvenate my will to suceed!

I've already lost 13lb which I am thrilled about but this stone award is taking forever! I am on a mission this week to finally get it under my belt!

Good Luck to everyone and I hope to get to know you all :)

MaryLou22 x

Hello again :)

I want to wish you luck, this dieting malarkey isn't easy, good days and not so good days, but we all understand and will support and advice you the best we can.

Well done on your loss so far hun. do you have much to lose? keep posting, i look forward to chatting with you..and we do truly all understand :)

I think 3 stone is my overall target. If I can get to 10st 6lb I would be elated. I don't remember a time when I've been less than 12 stone, so will just have to see how I feel as the weight falls away!

I joined my local group with 3 friends from work so we're all doing it together and it's great to have that support!!

Am really looking forward to now having this forum to pop back to and post on. Already feeling gooood about the week ahead :D

Thanks hun :) xx

you will become super organised at forward planning hun don't worry! Once the weight is dropping off you, you don't want it to stop until you are at goal, so planning your meals ahead will become second nature to you, good luck and have a good weekend! :)

Just popping in to say Hello!

Well done on your weight loss so far, you're doing great :)

That one stone will be yours before very long, keep up the good work :)

Back