• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Slimming world weightloss journey :)

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am a married mum of 2 and a student nurse, I am the heaviest I have ever been at 12 stone. I am determined to lose 3 stone b4 the end of the year. My worries about the sw diet include how much I am going to have to reduce my bread and alcohol intake (I blame red wine and naan breads for most of my weight gain lol) Also I tend to make sandwiches for most of my meals as being on the wards means I just grab a bite when I can so U can see the whole bread thing is gunna b hard! Anyway enough ranting from me for now - this is day 2 and my 1st day went well, used 5 syns (mostly all on gravy lol)

Day (2)

Breakfast - slice of wholemeal toast (hexb) with lolo marg (1syn)
Black coffee
I know its not a great breakfast but had to run for a bus at 7am so time was an issue :(

Lunch - I have packed a salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and lean bacon with some mayo (3 syns) an apple, 2 clementines and a bottle of water - no bread in sight!!

Good luck today fellow dieters xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
DAY (1) Mon 15/08/11
Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo margarine (1syn)
Green tea

Lunch - salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, laughing cow light cheese (hex), clementine x 2, apple
Water

Evening - potatoes, carrots, broccoli, quorn chicken pieces and gravy (4 syns) had quite a bit!
Water

Snacks- clementine, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes
Day one = 5syns

DAY (2) Tues 16/08/11
Breakfast - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo (1syn)
Black coffee
Rubbish breakfast i know but had to get a bus at 7 so not much time :(

Lunch - Salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayo (3 syns) healthy dollop
4 Ryvita crispbreads :( carb cravings are coming thick and fast (4 syns)

Snacks - pasta with tinned tomatoes, onion and garlic (starving an hour after lunch) shouldnt of had this
A white hotdog roll (9 syns - CRY!!) and lolo spread (1syn) do not know why I did this but I shall not again!!

Dinner - Bachelors savoury rice/beef with mushrooms, onions and lean chicken breast (I am gunna double check if bachelors rices are free sounds too good to be true)
Green Tea
Day 2 = 17 syns --- Need to wise up, day 2 and Im messing it up already! over a tiny roll - wont happen again

S: 14st8lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello!
Your diary seem to be very good, don't worry about the 17 syns, it happens to all of us!
I used to struggle with the bread issue when I first started, white bread was my downfall! Which plan do you do? As sometimes when I was doing the green plan, I would sometimes only eat free for breakfast and dinner, and use both my HEB on WW bread. That way I felt like I was getting 4 slices of bread whilst still being on plan!
Good luck with SW!
Charlotte xx

Hello!
Your diary seem to be very good, don't worry about the 17 syns, it happens to all of us!
I used to struggle with the bread issue when I first started, white bread was my downfall! Which plan do you do? As sometimes when I was doing the green plan, I would sometimes only eat free for breakfast and dinner, and use both my HEB on WW bread. That way I felt like I was getting 4 slices of bread whilst still being on plan!
Good luck with SW!
Charlotte xx
Thanx Im doin extra easy - the bread thing is really my problem but Im determined to beat it! the ryvita crisp breads are gorgeous so I dont mind using my syns on them to keep myself right for now -- thanx for ur post xx:)