My Slimming world weightloss journey :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by joolyliss, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. joolyliss

joolyliss Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am a married mum of 2 and a student nurse, I am the heaviest I have ever been at 12 stone. I am determined to lose 3 stone b4 the end of the year. My worries about the sw diet include how much I am going to have to reduce my bread and alcohol intake (I blame red wine and naan breads for most of my weight gain lol) Also I tend to make sandwiches for most of my meals as being on the wards means I just grab a bite when I can so U can see the whole bread thing is gunna b hard! Anyway enough ranting from me for now - this is day 2 and my 1st day went well, used 5 syns (mostly all on gravy lol)

Day (2)

Breakfast - slice of wholemeal toast (hexb) with lolo marg (1syn)
    Black coffee
    I know its not a great breakfast but had to run for a bus at 7am so time was an issue :(

Lunch - I have packed a salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and lean bacon with some mayo (3 syns) an apple, 2 clementines and a bottle of water - no bread in sight!!

Good luck today fellow dieters xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joolyliss

joolyliss Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    DAY (1) Mon 15/08/11
    Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo margarine (1syn)
    Green tea

Lunch - salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, laughing cow light cheese (hex), clementine x 2, apple
    Water

Evening - potatoes, carrots, broccoli, quorn chicken pieces and gravy (4 syns) had quite a bit!
    Water

Snacks- clementine, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes
    Day one = 5syns

DAY (2) Tues 16/08/11
    Breakfast - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo (1syn)
    Black coffee
    Rubbish breakfast i know but had to get a bus at 7 so not much time :(

Lunch - Salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayo (3 syns) healthy dollop
    4 Ryvita crispbreads :( carb cravings are coming thick and fast (4 syns)

Snacks - pasta with tinned tomatoes, onion and garlic (starving an hour after lunch) shouldnt of had this
    A white hotdog roll (9 syns - CRY!!) and lolo spread (1syn) do not know why I did this but I shall not again!!

Dinner - Bachelors savoury rice/beef with mushrooms, onions and lean chicken breast (I am gunna double check if bachelors rices are free sounds too good to be true)
    Green Tea
    Day 2 = 17 syns --- Need to wise up, day 2 and Im messing it up already! over a tiny roll - wont happen again

4. drama_queenie

drama_queenie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello!
    Your diary seem to be very good, don't worry about the 17 syns, it happens to all of us!
    I used to struggle with the bread issue when I first started, white bread was my downfall! Which plan do you do? As sometimes when I was doing the green plan, I would sometimes only eat free for breakfast and dinner, and use both my HEB on WW bread. That way I felt like I was getting 4 slices of bread whilst still being on plan!
    Good luck with SW!
    Charlotte xx

5. joolyliss

joolyliss Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanx Im doin extra easy - the bread thing is really my problem but Im determined to beat it! the ryvita crisp breads are gorgeous so I dont mind using my syns on them to keep myself right for now -- thanx for ur post xx:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.