My story

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Peggie, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Haven't felt confident enough to say this before but I feel like I know you all a bit better now...

I don't want to get heavy but this diet really has changed my life. At the start of this year I was 14 stone (5'2"), nothing fitted me and I truly hated myself. I'd been trying lose weight and failing miserably, my self image was at an all time low and I was in danger of getting very depressed (been there, done that before). Eating a low GL diet, I managed to scrape off just 11lbs in 7 months and was getting desperate. Since being on LT I've lost that much in 3 weeks! I can now look to the future feeling confident that I will lose the remaining weight and I'm already starting to feel better about what I see in the mirror.

I'd like to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone on this board - without you I wouldn't have found Lipotrim nor got through that first week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i quite agree iv just finished tfr and done my refeed and lt has totally changed my life to, im happier, healthier and more confident!

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    awww what a nice post. keep going peggie, you're doing fantastic xx

5. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    ahhh well done Peggy i am 5'2 as well 13 stone and like you pointed out just don't feel v good about myself ... so pleased you found this forum as am i , keep up the good work sweetheart you can do it xx

Missyd - Well done 60lb is just under what i want to lose how long did it take you hun - wow you must look and feel a different woman well done xx

6. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I echo everything said - life changing - relatively painless - it's all good with LT results!!

7. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    It wasn't heavy, it was great, thanks for sharing, good on you :D

8. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  9. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Peggie mwaaah xxxx great to hear you are acheiving all you are aiming for :)

10. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know exactly know where your coming from I was very depressed a year ago.thankfully haven't been as bad but lately felt I was going down that dark road again.I don't know what to do cos I broke the diet yesterday and if I tell the pharmasist I broke the diet I wont be allowed on the diet for another 6mts.:cry: I'm really at a loss what to do.should I start again today ? :confused:or not ?
    well done peggy in your loss and contunied sucess in loseing those pounds and everyone else too keep it up.

11. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Thanks for your post Jillian - I've told you off in the other thread you mentioned your slip up in (I hope you realise it's meant in a friendly, jokey way!). Just get straight back on the wagon and it'll be like it never happened. :)

12. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i still get lost on the forum. But did get to read your last reply cheers for the support. good on you in your success.

13. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey peggy hope your doing well. I am having peppermint choc shake this morning Lovin it ! can you tell me when you submitted this post how did you get it on the main page . I think I'm posting to people and manage to go on a different thread not realising it cos i rarely find the post i submitted or any replies !! silly me :confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.