My story

Peggie

Haven't felt confident enough to say this before but I feel like I know you all a bit better now...

I don't want to get heavy but this diet really has changed my life. At the start of this year I was 14 stone (5'2"), nothing fitted me and I truly hated myself. I'd been trying lose weight and failing miserably, my self image was at an all time low and I was in danger of getting very depressed (been there, done that before). Eating a low GL diet, I managed to scrape off just 11lbs in 7 months and was getting desperate. Since being on LT I've lost that much in 3 weeks! I can now look to the future feeling confident that I will lose the remaining weight and I'm already starting to feel better about what I see in the mirror.

I'd like to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone on this board - without you I wouldn't have found Lipotrim nor got through that first week!

i quite agree iv just finished tfr and done my refeed and lt has totally changed my life to, im happier, healthier and more confident!

ahhh well done Peggy i am 5'2 as well 13 stone and like you pointed out just don't feel v good about myself ... so pleased you found this forum as am i , keep up the good work sweetheart you can do it xx

Missyd - Well done 60lb is just under what i want to lose how long did it take you hun - wow you must look and feel a different woman well done xx

I echo everything said - life changing - relatively painless - it's all good with LT results!!

Peggie mwaaah xxxx great to hear you are acheiving all you are aiming for :)

Haven't felt confident enough to say this before but I feel like I know you all a bit better now...

I don't want to get heavy but this diet really has changed my life. At the start of this year I was 14 stone (5'2"), nothing fitted me and I truly hated myself. I'd been trying lose weight and failing miserably, my self image was at an all time low and I was in danger of getting very depressed (been there, done that before). Eating a low GL diet, I managed to scrape off just 11lbs in 7 months and was getting desperate. Since being on LT I've lost that much in 3 weeks! I can now look to the future feeling confident that I will lose the remaining weight and I'm already starting to feel better about what I see in the mirror.

I'd like to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone on this board - without you I wouldn't have found Lipotrim nor got through that first week!
I know exactly know where your coming from I was very depressed a year ago.thankfully haven't been as bad but lately felt I was going down that dark road again.I don't know what to do cos I broke the diet yesterday and if I tell the pharmasist I broke the diet I wont be allowed on the diet for another 6mts.:cry: I'm really at a loss what to do.should I start again today ? :confused:or not ?
well done peggy in your loss and contunied sucess in loseing those pounds and everyone else too keep it up.

Thanks for your post Jillian - I've told you off in the other thread you mentioned your slip up in (I hope you realise it's meant in a friendly, jokey way!). Just get straight back on the wagon and it'll be like it never happened. :)

Thanks for your post Jillian - I've told you off in the other thread you mentioned your slip up in (I hope you realise it's meant in a friendly, jokey way!). Just get straight back on the wagon and it'll be like it never happened. :)
i still get lost on the forum. But did get to read your last reply cheers for the support. good on you in your success.

hey peggy hope your doing well. I am having peppermint choc shake this morning Lovin it ! can you tell me when you submitted this post how did you get it on the main page . I think I'm posting to people and manage to go on a different thread not realising it cos i rarely find the post i submitted or any replies !! silly me :confused:

Back