My Synfully Good Daily Food Log

Sprite

Ok, I've been logging my food on the website but it would be helpful to do it here too... if people see anything I'm doing wrong please let me know!! :) xx

Friday 20 March:

Breakfast - "overnight oats" with 30g oats (HexB) and Strawberry Muller Light (free)

Lunch - jacket potato (free) with 4 dairylea light triangles (HexA), 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1 syn) small amount of broccoli and leeks (free)

Dinner - homemade pea soup (free)

Snacks - beef space raiders (3 syns), cherry tomatoes, 1x tangerine, 1 banana (all free)

Total syns: 4

Exercise: none today

Thanks Girlinblue. I had a plenty big enough portion so it was fine - the soup is really filling and I love it so as it's free I go to town... :D

Finally getting round to typing up the days since the weekend so here goes...

Saturday 21 March:

Breakfast - homemade pea soup (free)

Lunch
- fried potatoes, tinned plum tomatoes, onion, mushroom, baby corn (fried in low fat spray, all free)

Dinner - sainsburys "be good to yourself" vegetable lasagne (4.5 syns) with extra tagliatelle, lettuce, cress, broccoli (free)

Snacks - special k chewy delight bar (HexB), tangerines (free) muller light chocolate fix dessert pot (5 syns)

Total syns: 9.5

Sunday 22 March:

Breakfast - homemade pea soup again lol (free) with 2 slices brown bread (HexB)

Lunch
- low fat sweet chilli supernoodles, leftover fried potatoes, and cherry tomatoes (all free) ...not eaten together :p

Dinner - leeks, brussel sprouts, peas, 'roast potatoes', 2x quorn bacon slices, oxo gravy (all free)

Snacks - beef space raiders (3 syns) and mini milky bar (3.5 syns)

Total syns: 6.5

Monday 23 March:

Breakfast - "overnight oats" with 35g oats (HexB) and cherry muller light (free)

Lunch
- salad with lettuce, cress, cucumber, tomato, baby corn, pickled onion, gherkin, a few leftover fried potatoes and Princes makerel fillet in rich tomato sauce (all free)

Dinner - wetherspoons sweet chilli noodles (2.5 syns) and side salad with dressing (3.5 syns)

Snacks
- walkers baked 'hoops and crosses' crisps (4 syns), cherry tomatoes, tangerines, apple

Total syns: 10

Tuesday 24 March:

Breakfast - "overnight oats" with 35g oats (HexB) and strawberry muller light (free)

Lunch
- aldi roasted vegetable cous cous (1.5 syns) with broccoli and 3 quorn cocktail sausages (3 syns)

Dinner - jacket potato with lettuce, cress, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onions and baked beans (all free), 4x dairylea light triangles (HexA)

Snacks - mango, strawberries with sweetener, mini milky bar (3.5 syns) apple and blackberry j20 drink (4.5 syns :eek:)

Total syns: 12.5

(Made the mistake of ordering j20 THEN checking syn value, assuming it couldn't be much... definitely not worth 4.5!! will be learning from that...)

Wednesday 25 March:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HexB) with skimmed milk (HexA) & sweetener (free)

Lunch - Uncle Men's express mushroom rice (2 syns) with broccoli & peas (free)

Dinner - wedges with 2 fried eggs, mushrooms (all free) 4 Quorn cocktail sausages (4 syns)

Snacks - tangerines, apple, grapes (free) treat size maltesers (5 syns)

Total syns: 12

Thursday 26 March:

Breakfast - banana, grapes, kiwi (free)

Lunch - syn free risotto (with leeks, onions, peas) and baby corn (all free)

Dinner - wetherspoons sweet chilli noodles (2.5 syns) and we therapy on side salad with dressing (3 syns)

Snacks - grapes, turkish delight muller light, (free), chewy delight special k bar (HexB) walkers beef hoops and crosses (4 syns) and mini milky bar (3.5 syns)

Friday 21 -Sunday 23 March

Off plan
:( Friday I stayed syn free daytime as I was out for dinner and knew there would be lots of syns... didn't go too mad though -no dessert! Saturday I had a carvery involving roast potatoes, but stuck to syn free the rest of the day, Sunday I just went over my 15 syns with snacks... back on plan since Monday though...

Monday 30 March:

Breakfast - 35g oats (HexB) with cherry muller light (free)

Lunch - Homemade pea soup (free)

Dinner -
sainsburys "be good to yourself" spinach and ricotta cannelloni (6 syns) with broccoli & fried potatoes (free)

Snacks - tangerines, apple, banana, walkers (free) beef hoops and crosses (4 syns) and beef space raiders (3 syns)

Total syns: 13

Tuesday 31 March:

Breakfast - weetabix (HexB) with skimmed milk (HexA) & sweetener (free)

Lunch - Baked beans (free) sweet and sour deli box noodles (1/2 syn), cherry tomatoes (free)

Dinner - spaghetti with passata, herbs, onions, baby corn, peppers & mushrooms (all free)

Snacks - tangerines, apple, treat size maltesers (5 syns) and beef space raiders (3 syns)

Total syns: 8.5

Wednesday 01 April:

Breakfast - weetabix (HexB) with skimmed milk (HexA) & sweetener (free)

Lunch - vegetable cous cous (1.5 syns), with onions, mushrooms, baby corn & peppers (free)

Dinner - jacket potato (free) with cheese leek and ham pasta n sauce (1 syn) lettuce & cress (free)

Snacks - tangerines, tinnned spaghetti, strawberry muller light (all free) treat size maltesers (5 syns) and milky way (5 syns)

Do you go to class or are you doing it from home? I can't remember. I've just noticed that on your food you've put 'free' next to things like baked beans which are P, cherry toms are Speed foods, I'm happy to let you know which are which if you want. Food does look good though & I think just writing everything down helps.

Back