My three stone battle

chazyb

I have finally plucked up the courage after many months to write this thread to help motivate myself into losing some more weight!

I joined Lighter Life in March 2013 to help lose the weight I gained through my pregnancy.
I managed to lose 3 stone but soon after I became complacent and started to treat myself to a few unhealthy snacks.
I found it increasingly difficult to stick to Lighter Life so I left after 3 months.
I stumbled across Slim and Save about a month later. I have made several attempts to start this diet but always seem to cave in towards the end of the evening.
I am now writing this blog to kick start myself into losing this weight once and for all.
I have managed to maintain the weight that I lost on Lighter Life. I currently weigh 12st9.
I officially start SnS 26/10/2013 .

Aw thanks so much for the reply! It’s nice to get some encouragement on my first day J
Day one
It has been really difficult. I’ve tried to keep busy all day and distract myself from thinking about the dreaded ‘Carbs’ that I’ve gone and given myself a headache!
I’ve had 2litres of water already and I am on my third so hopefully the headache should fade away soon.
I’ve had 3 food packs and a bar today which I really enjoyed because I was so hungry! Inall honesty theydo taste better than LL food packs. I tried to space them out as much as possible as the evenings are the worst for me.
I think I will have an early night.

Day 2
I woke up this morning feeling really positive and proud of myself for getting through the first day.
As the day wore on I started to crave certain foods. I found myself looking at the kitchen cupboards wondering what else I could add to the food packs. Vlcd is a lot harder 2nd time around. I'm not sure how I managed to stick to LL for so long. I'm going to take each day as it comes. I just want to get past this stage quickly and get into ketosis.

Back