Extra Easy My time to confess and de-stress!

bexiboo87

It is time for me to confess and shred the guilt.

After a rocky few weeks - coming home from a heavy week drinking, partying and eating with the girls and only putting on 2lbs I got a little cocky with my lifestyle. Thrown in going back on the pill, not getting extra lean mince and a couple of other extra syns creepy in (I live my mum who is a target member so a few extra things creep into the meals when she cooks because she's a little more relaxed now) and you can see it has been less than ideal. Last week I put on 5.5 lbs and I have some idea why but I wasn't expecting that much. The week before it was 2lbs. I went from losing 9st 0.5lb to 8st 7lb in two weigh ins. It was devastating. But it was the reality check I needed.

Last week I did I S.A.S log and it was what I needed. I stuck to the plan 120%, like pre holiday times.

It was weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs!!!!

Then, I went out for dinner. To an all you can eat place. It started off so well. A nice semi healthy stir fry. But it finished in far too much cake. Not forgetting everything else in between! Why do I do these things?! Now I fear I will spend the week undoing this mess.

But it's ok, I have confessed. It is what I needed. Life goes on. You need to have a life. I've come so far and I know I can go so much further.

I am armed with my food diary (as I need to do these for a few weeks to get back on track) and tomorrow is a new day, a fresh week and a clean slate. What is done is done. It may happen again, if it does then so be it. But I will remind myself of how sick I feel now from all that rich food and question whether I want to feel like this mentally and physically again!!

*Big sigh of relief*

Iv been the same since I went away :/ I keep treating myself n I think it's ok cause I'm going running but it's not ok cause I have put on 4 pounds in 2weeks n I'm gutted so I now have to try n get all that of again :( so its back to the drawing board for me too. Xxx

Back