• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my treat for getting this far and coming back

hey all ive always wanted a tattoo like this, but was too fat, ive got five stars n if i sat down 2 would disapear lol between my rolls, anyway as a big treat for losing so much weight and also to celebrate coming back to lose the last bit ive had it done, yayyyyyyy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Hey natalieann! its lovely and a nice treat for yourself,, i have one on my hip and im putting my next and final one off until i am at goal!! is it your first? make sure you look after it! :)

well done on your loss so far and good luck on your next little journey youll be there in no time! :)

Hey natalieann! its lovely and a nice treat for yourself,, i have one on my hip and im putting my next and final one off until i am at goal!! is it your first? make sure you look after it! :)

well done on your loss so far and good luck on your next little journey youll be there in no time! :)
hey thanks hun, id love one on the hip but with how this baby hurt its scared now lol, good treat i think:p

and no its my 3rd but the other two tiny n took 5 min, this took an hour ouch

Looks great Nat.....and you look lovely and slim! X

looking good.. I like it, you look great too. well done x

Gorgeous tattoo Nat.. And look at you, all sexy and slim!!

Not long to goal now hun.. You and the tattoo are looking fab x x x

Gorgeous tattoo Nat.. And look at you, all sexy and slim!!

Not long to goal now hun.. You and the tattoo are looking fab x x x
cheers love:)

goal seems a long way away to be honest:eek:

I bet you are easily there by your birthday x x