My trials and tribulations

emmasmum

As everyone else has one I decided on a wee diary for myslef. Started on Monday with a DD. Weighed in this morning and lost 3 pounds which I am very happy with.
Yesterday I had a bit more than my 500 cals, but not too much. Always think Friday should be eating and drinking!
I am trying to do
M dd
T up
W dd
Th up - cookery class!
Fr dd
Sat up
Sund mid
However this week the schools are off and I have a few things organised
Mon day out with friend who is having relationship problem so this will be an UD as I'm sure there will be lots of alcohol and food to mop it up!
Tues - DD
Wed - friend coming over for late lunch/dinner as her two wee boys away for a week with their dad and she is feeling a bit lost without them. UD
Thurs - DD no cookery class this week
Fri - middle day
Sat UD
Sun DD
which puts me nicely back to my normal week.
I think this will be hard this week as I find it more difficult when Emma is constantly wanting fed. She is obviously having a wee growth spurt and is constantly hungry!

Glad you started a diary, looking forward to reading your progress! Great job on your wi today :D

Woohoo!! :)

Well, I had a sort of funny weekend. Sat was meant to be an UD and Sun DD. Saturday didn't have anything to eat 'till Mum, Emma and I went shopping. We stopped at about 2pm and I had a coffe and shortbread. At about 4 at mums I had .5 glass of wine and a few crisps then didn't really feel much like anything so had a couple of drinks (V&DC) and a pack of crisps. Not really an UD! Didn't feel I could do a DD yesterday and I made apple & cinnamon scones in the morning. (Funny to read other posts about cinnamon after I had made these!) Ate a vey small one, went to mums and gave her 4, came home and sent another 4 to Emma's friends mum. Ate another one and had .5 pizza for dinner. I think I should just count them as 2 medium days - altough not at all healthy!
UD today and am going to friends house. She is having relationship problems and there will be lots of alcohol and probably a chinese or indian for dinner. Another unhealthy day! Roll on tomorrow!

my dd and md havent been that healthy either - I think in the early days we need to do what we need to - to get through

Yes I'm trying to be healthier, but I think if you really want something then it's best to have it on an ud, as long as your not going mad and eating loads. As they say everything in moderation! I think if you deny yourself something you fancy you are more likely to fall off the wagon completely and have a mega binge! So well done on your two medium days!!

I haven't baked for ages, love making scones! But we are without an oven :( so not possible at the mo. At least we still have our grill and hob!

Dont feel bad! I had sorta the same problem! :(( ARGH!!! My original plan was for Thursday to be a MD, and Sat, and Sun be my UDs.... Soooooo my Thursday got changed to a UD, and I was like.. "Ok.. Well since that happend, I will have to have one of my weekend days be my MD"... Well, let me tell you! I tried!!! It didn't even come close!!! WE ATE EVERYTHING THIS WEEKEND! ARGH!!! :(

But you know what? Thats ok! Today is a DD and in some ways, that is what UDs are for. :) (However we ain't suppose to go crazy like I did! LOL But Dr Johnson in his book talked about how he ate hamburgers and stuff on his UDs... So I guess we are ok LOL)

Not been around much this week. Went to friends house on Mon and was staying overnight. She is having relationship problems and wanted me to go with her to see a house. Lots of alcohol and a chinese. She then persuaded me to stay another day, go back and see house again - then lots of alcohol and a pizza!
Aagghhh!!
Friend over yesterday when I came home and couldn't be bothered cooking so I had some spare ribs and pancake rolls! Healthy stuff eh?
At home with Emma today and did a dessert for mum as she is having visitors for a few days. Lots of cream, cream cheese, chocolate etc! Had to have a wee taste just to make sure it was ok! Just a tiny bit though. Haven't had anything else today and will make tomorrow a Down to med day I think.( Weigh in on Sat! - fingers and everything else crossed)

Let us know how your WI goes on Saturday! :)

DD for me today. My first proper one this week:eek:. Not holding out much hope for weigh in tomorrow! Should be properly back on track when schools go back on Monday. Haven't planned what you have yet today, but will try and hold on for as long as possible before I have anything.

Good luck for that weigh in
I too try not to eat for as long as possible on a DD (today is a DD for me too) I am sat here with a fruit tea - and to put me off eating a bit long I have given the dogs a pigs ear each (YUCK) so three big jaws chomping on those

have you got dinner for tonight sorted yet - hope you are having something nice :)

Good luck emmasmum, sure you'll be fine once you get back into your routine x

Thanks everyone. No I still haven't sorted anything for today. Have done lots of washing, changing Emma's bedroom around and cleaning! Does that count as exercise?!! So far today I've had cups of tea and some no added sugar orange squash. Feeling pretty good after all my excesses recently.

Did someone say Housework!?!?! ARGH!!!!! Yes, that counts as exercise!! :) It seems like Im always cleanin house! LOL Oh well! Secretly (shhh, don't tell anyone in my family LOL) I love cleanin my house! *giggles* I love a clean house! LOL

I like a nice clean and tidy house as well. Unfortunately my 7 year old thinks that every room is a toy room!:mad:

Yes I would love a clean tidy house, trouble I have is I'm ALWAYS cleaning up but there are these three little people, one not so little person and two cat creatures that come along behind me and mess it all up again! I give in lol!

Yesterday was a DD for me. All I had was 2 packs of french fries ( now where did I get that idea from?!!) I really enjoyed them. Nice and crunchy
and lots of fluids. Feel pleased with myself. Will try next week when I am over this mess of a week to try and have more healthy choices.
Weigh in this morning and I lost 1 lb. I am very happy with that, given the disastrous week that I had.
UD for me today. Friend and I taking kids out to soft play, so haven't really planned what I will have to eat yet. Probably just a bit of toast for breakfast and see about the rest later.

Back