My turn to join you all now!! Excited but nervous!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sandra, 8 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Sandra

Sandra Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi Everyone, I have been reading all your stories and am filled with admiration. I am about to embark on the Lighterlife journey, I have my first meeting tomorrow night and I am soooo nervous and excited too. It is a long wait in my area and I have been waiting for this for six weeks since my initial introduction, it has been a long wait. :sigh:

I have so much weight to lose as all my life I have been yoyo dieting and getting bigger all the time so I am hoping that Lighterlife is going to be the answer. I have been inspired by all your success stories and I want to be a success too so wish me luck for tomorrow night. :wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    best of luck to you sandra. i hope u find its been worth the wait :D
  4. Sleeping Princess

Sleeping Princess Full Member

Body Cycle Program
    I'm here for you! Believe and dream.....the sky is the limit!

Sleeping Princess
  5. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Low Carb
    Best of luck in your new & hopefully your final diet venture! :) I look forward to following your progress! ;) Come & talk to us here & let us know how you go!

Actually I finish my 1st week tomorrow & I am excited about my weigh in tomorrow. :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.