My two month Cambridge journey

Discussion in 'CD Inspirational Photos' started by LeMoore, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. LeMoore

LeMoore New Member

Hi all,

I wanted to share some pics with you, hopefully so it inspires people to either start or carry on the diet. Also, to add a male perspective as most progress pics are from you ladies :)

The before pic is on the 3rd march. I was fat and out of shape. Big time. No need to say more.

Second pic is yesterday. Feel amazing.

Before weight: 116.8kg
    After weight: 96.8kg

It has been a hard two months. Anyone who says these diets are the easy way out have never tried one. They are hard to stick to - our entire society is geared around eating and drinking. I was 100% and it works.

Despite advice otherwise, I trained every day. Weights three times a week and walking and abs four times a week. Rest day every three weeks. I also slept 7hrs solid a night and drank maybe 5-6ltrs water a day.

Good luck on your journeys

Last edited: 28 April 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tor137

tor137 Full Member

I carnt see any of the pics , but by the sounds of things you've done amazing. !

4. Selphie

Selphie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.76%)
    I'd love to see your pics. It seems like you've done really well and you're right, it's not an easy option. Well done!