My update

emmamissfun

Hi Everyone,

Ive not been on here for the last week. Those of you who know me will know I had a terrible week with a throat infection and although I stuck to Ts 100% and lost 5lbs that week I decided on the sat to come of the diet for a couple of weeks. I have now been off it for a week. I just couldnt seem to get rid of my throat infection and my body seemed completly shattered. So decided to come off Exante and let myself get over my infection. I have noticed a HUGE change in my attitude to food. I eat for fuel and I know when to stop eating. I still want to hit goal and am determined. I feel a huge pressure mainly from myself not to put this weight back on. To contiune this battle and not let food win.
I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lbs. Which means Im only 3lbs away from my goal now! After the holidays I have 2 weeks left of exante packs so I will plan to do them and that will be finished and starting to mantain.

I will confess I have become a total fitness addict since starting Exante and beleive this is what will keep me slim. I now go to 5 gym classes a week and I kinna hate weekends as I have nothing on then!

For those of you starting on your journey, PLEASE give it 100% dont cheat yourself out of a whole better and happier lifestyle. I love my new life and friends! Every single day I meet someone I havent seen for a while and they comment on how happy I look and some dont even reconise me. Its the best feeling ever! I love it! I know this is only the beginning I still have 3lbs to lose and when I hit target Im maninting for the rest of my life! But Im determined! If I could give anyone advice its stick with it, through thick and thin, you deserve this!

So well done and great so see someone who has reached the goal, and in such a short space of time, proof to everyone, that consistent effort brings amazing results on this diet. You should submit your story to Exante, you deserve to be famous!!

Congratulations to you for almost reaching goal! Amazing well done xxx

I totally understand what you mean in regards to exercise it feels great and when i do it in the morning i feel ready for my day. i've only got back into real exercise these last couple weeks and i think its what has kept me from putting on weight as i've not been great with food these last couple of weeks. It has been great recieving all these comments about how great im looking and how much weight i've lost :D but...i need to get back on track and just go for it as i want to get to goal. my mom has took my 4 kids for a few days and this is helpful as i wont have to cook so this will be great to help me get back in to the swing of things ;)

thankyou for your lovely post x

It's good to hear from you Emma and I hope you get better soon.

Even though we started at a similar time you have really inspired me in the last few weeks, and knowing how you coped with your planned break helped me feel better and more confident about mine. Make sure you come back and let us know when you get to goal and how you do with maintaining x

Back