My Victory Diary

Busybusy

Gold Member
Hi Im starting a new diary and introducing myself properley.

Im Anila 33, mum of two under 5's!!. Work full time and currently attempting doing a degree also. Life is very hectic right now due to end of term hand-ins. Between this and work I have dead-lines coming out of my ears right now. I am only just managing to keep it all in some sort of order.

I am currently 10.6 and size 10-12. Doing this diet to 1. Feel and look good for a family wedding as well as get out of the 10's and 2.Get into the 9's (which have eluuded me for about 2 years now), 3. For my summer Hols (not certain where yet, havent booked as we are both self-employed. It will be as work permits).

Getting frustrated about not getting out of the starting blocks, so far it's 3days of attempting to get past day one!! Encouragement and support needed :cry: please.

Will be posting in my daily intake to make me accountable. Here goes all.

Breakfast so far black coffee n 1Lwater.
Will have a shake for lunch around 1
Shake for tea
Dinner chick wings and veggies
and another pack after dinner (evening are the hardest part of day for me not to snack).

Days going good so far. Porridge for lunch, it was good wish there was more!! Have had a loads of water today. Will be having a protien dinner of wings and salad with the kids and then two packs later on (which is terrible for me and usuallywhen I give up)....But not today x.

Finally Conquered day 1....yayy. Havin a early one, exhausted.

Yay! Well done. Day 2 will be a breeze x

Thanks love, hope you had a lovely shopping trip. I worked in Sheffield a lot And loved all the posh shops on is it brook hill??

Thanks love, hope you had a lovely shopping trip. I worked in Sheffield a lot And loved all the posh shops on is it brook hill??

Is that near the University? It's lovely up there. Sheffield's great for shopping, plenty of shops but not crazy big and busy like other places :)

yes is it, there are lots of boutique-ie type shops I loved in town too.

Day 2.....stripped the beds, kids showered and dressed, gonna peg washing and pop into shower. Got a lovely long dress can't wait to wear. Brekkie is 1l water and a large coffee. Gonna try a meal pack today I think.

Hope everyone has a fab SS day

You have been busy!!

Have a good weekend hun, sounds like your a busy bee too, I am doing my degree part time too, is a juggle but worth it :)

TTFN x

Hey 006, found your new diary!! What made you finally move to S & M?

Hey Hun r u ok? I couldn't resist a try after you gals raving about it. It been hard getting started but day 2 is going ok. Not a Freudian slip welshtigger....these girls are genuinely kinky!!!

You have been busy!!

Have a good weekend hun, sounds like your a busy bee too, I am doing my degree part time too, is a juggle but worth it :)

TTFN x

It's hard work but keep plugging as it will be worth it in the end. Plus serves me right for not completing my education properly in my early years.

Day 2 already good for you chick x

Day 2, not really feeling good today.

The heat dosent help does it. Keep hydrated and see how you go
You can do it Xx

Thanks for the support rebekah. Yesterday had a really poorly tummy (un related to diet I think). But had to soldier on as had planned a day out with kids and family. Won't bore but out of K had a energy drink, due to dizzy spells, walking a lot and the heat.

Feeling much better today. Back on plan, hope the lucozade didn't do too much damage for WI.

Hope everybody has had a good weekend.

You'll be fine hun, drink much better than fainting!!

Have a good day Xx

Back