My wedding dress journey!

Hi all,

Just started SW last week and it's my first weigh in tomorrow. Now usually I would be expecting a nice loss first week but I cam straight off another diet into this, am on my period and I never managed to stick to it even in my first week! am so annoyed with myself as can't afford to lose money or not lose the stone and a half I want to lose for my big day. Have been struggling since January to lose anything and what I did lose I put back on and then some :( lots of excuses I know but am hoping meeting some friends on here and sharing experiences will be the extra support to motivate me to success!

I will post my first week weigh in, but as I say not expecting much!

thanks for reading! x

Well all was not lost after all. I managed to lose 0.5lb! hurrah! My TOM is ending, I went to metafit last night and I am spurred on with new determination. hope everyone else is going well in the slimming journeys xx

week 2 update

put on the 1/2 lb I took off last week. 2 weeks in and I have lost nothing. feel so deflated. Don’t know what's going on with my body I had such a good week last week I thought. I just keep telling myself last time I started SW I put on weight so I don’t know if its a version of that? plus I STILL have my period, into my second week and feel so drained.

Just feel so down thinking about my wedding and how I only have like 17 weeks now until my dress fitting.... don’t want to feel like I failed on the biggest day of my life!

I get the 2 week period every other month due to the implant, makes them very irregular cause sometimes I don’t get any some months. However if I go get it out now and try a pill or something it might be worse for my weight loss. Better with the devil I know I guess. I don’t think that's the cause of it though as I lost 9lb start of year.

Top of that I have London this weekend and its going to be so hard to work food around... I will end up not eating enough cause I will be scared to eat the wrong thing..but not eating enough is just as bad

so blue.

I think nobody has even read this thread yet but just in case anyone does....has anyone ever had this stall start with SW? It's so hard to keep going and stay motivated :(

week 3 update

Ok I think I am on the move now! lost 2.5 lbs! hurrah. Made lots of good choices in London and didn't just throw the towel in. My TOTM is now gone and I feel much better. It was such a bad time to start the plan for me I think but now I have seen a good loss I am more determined now :)

Unfortunately am away next Tuesday so will be 2 weeks until next weigh in. There is every chance therefore for me to get 4.5 off in 2 weeks and get my 1/2 stone award. That's the plan!

Had a few weeks in the wilderness where I put on that 2.5 I lost but then last 3 weeks have consistently lost which means my total loss is 6lbs and I got to my first goal of 11 stone albeit not in time for my cousins wedding. However I had deffo changed shape cause the dresses which didn't fit me at Christmas all fitted me before the wedding so I had my pick of them! Onwards and upwards! Next goal is 10stone 8lbs which is where I was last July :) fingers crossed for august!

Back