My wedding dress pictures before

13juy2013

image-32.jpg
image-31.jpg
Me in my dress, it will obv need taken in when I hit my mini goal. Start weight 24st9. Currently on day 3.

Attachments

• image-30.jpg
    image-30.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 302
You look beautiful, and you certainly don't look your weight at all, good luck what a great incentive, x :)

how exciting, gorgeous dress, can't wait to see the after :D good luck !

Thank you!I'm scared the dress won't look as nice when I'm slimmer lol, how stupid is that! X

Wow you look absolutely gorgeous. If you look as good as that now just think how your going to look at target.

That's not even my target sadly, I want to lost 4nhalf stone to wedding then have another 7stone to lose :.(. Thanks Hun x

aww i know what you mean us women unpick everything dont we but you will look just as gorgeous!!

I'm stressed! Bridal shop said they can only take it in if I lose under two ston! I'm aiming for 4nhalf!! Wtf am I going to do?!

Haven't they got a similar or in a smaller size to begin with they can take in then when I lose the 4st ?

Nope that is my dress, it's made to measure at the size I was. Is paid for and waiting for me to pick up :(

Maybe u can find another dress maker that can take it in more for u ? Hope u sort it out

Beautiful dress :) I'm sure they'll be able to sort something out, when is the wedding? Xx

Your dress is stunning and u'll look beautiful x

think you should find a new dress maker, if you stick with the diet you will certainly lose more than 2 stone in 3 months!

Back