1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My Wedding Journey - Di

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Snoods10, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Snoods10

Snoods10 Member

Hi everyone,
    I joined slimming world on the 30th november 2010 and I am doing the extra easy plan. The reason I am doing this is to feel better and also get into my wedding dress at the start of may 2011! Huge task but hope I can do it. My consultant thought I was brave joining before Xmas but I was determined to get a head start and glad I did! She is great and lot of fun! Classes are brilliant.

The plan is going great so far! In my first week I lost 6lbs. 2nd week lost half a lb, 3rd week 3 and a half pounds. I have had 2 weeks off for Xmas and Been v bad! Had my first weigh in since new year last night and I am so pleased that I have maintained!! Total loss so far is 10lbs and I am so chuffed especially over Xmas.

My target is another 2 stone before may. I am thinking it may be a long shot but I am going to give it a very good go.

This app is brilliant for motivating me so I hope u enjoy following my journey!

My journey so far:
    Week 1 - loss 6lbs
    Week 2 - loss 0.5lbs
    Week 3 - loss 3.5lbs
    Week 4 - maintained
    Week 5 - maintained

Di xxxx :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs E-H

Mrs E-H Loves Slimming World

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Well done Snoods Im getting married in July and am determined not to be this big on our big day ;-)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.