Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My wedding video! Determination to get back to that size!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Honeyoc, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Just watched my wedding video again :cry: it's been just over a year since DH and I got married and it was lovely to relive the lovely moments of our special day (cue more :cry: )
    I'm about a stone heavier than my weight then and it's made me more determined than ever to not only get there but stay there. I wanna be svelte again!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's my 25th wedding anniversary next week and before I started SW I was about 4 stone heavier than when I got married. I've lost most of that weight now and at the weekend I tried on my wedding dress. Only about another two inches off my waist to go and I'll be able to zip it up.

So if I can do it after 25 years, I'm sure you can do it after a year.

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I was the same weight at my wedding that I was before starting SW. We are planning to renew our vows at 5 years, and I want a slinky dress, so once I reach target I need to stay there for another 4 years!

After we got married and I got my pictures, I thought I looked lovely, but now I look and just see the flab. So I am determined NOT to have a size 24 dress at the renewals (although my size was a 20, wedding dresses are always smaller for some horrible reason).

You can do this!

5. Queenie24

Queenie24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck in getting to your goal. I think your wedding video is lovely way to motivate yourself. When I got married I was 9 1/2 stone, in a size 14 wedding dress (as I was 5 1/2 months pregnant). Ooh how I dream of being 9 1/2 stone again...may have to borrow your inspiration and get my dress down from the loft when I get nearer to target!

Q

6. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante

I'm the same. I'm now over four stones lighter than I was when I got married, and I cringe whenever I look at the photos, and I'll probably need an excuse to get them done again soon too!

7. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck on losing that final stone :) I have my wedding dress in the loft, but still have at least another 2 stone to lose to get back into it.

8. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Thanks guys!! I'm so embarrased that all it took was a year to go from a slinky bride to a fat wife :( I wanna be a hot wife! :D
    I asked DH if he even noticed how heavy I'd gotten and he said, ummmm.... Your boobs are bigger.... Sigh... :D
    Feeling very motivated at the moment. Will get there!

9. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    LOL:8855: The one thing my hubby isn't looking forward to, is my boobs getting smaller!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.