My Wee Diary

nataliemurie

Ok, so this is my second week on SW & I think it's a great idea to post your food diary on here and receive feedback from other SWers. I lost 1lb last week, which I am MEGA proud of! Anyway, here is my food diary for today:

Breakfast
2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEX B) with light butter (1.5 syns) and an orange.

Lunch
Jacket potato with tuna & light mayo (2 syns) & sweet corn. Salad on the side.

Dinner
Spaghetti with pieces of Mattessons Turkey rashers, mushrooms & a little grated light cheddar cheese (HEX A) & a salad on the side.

Snacks
Cherry Muller Light
3 Jaffa Cakes (7.5 syns)

Total Syns: 11

Hi fellow slimming worlder! Congrats on your weight loss!

I think slimming world is the best diet I've been on so far and I've tried a lot. I often find I lose more weight when I try to do a "high protein/ low carb" version of the diet. I avoid bread and cereal like the plague because I could easily live off the stuff. I always lose more weight the weeks I eat hardly any carbs! Do you have any recipes you've created yourself that are a favourite?

Hi Alex! I do have a small amount of carbs in my meals purely because I enjoy eating the meat & veg more. I'm not sure if I have created any recipes, I just throw things together. I suppose you'll find out what I eat every day now that I have this diary!

Ok so here's what I had today:

Breakfast
2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEX B) with light butter (1.5 syns) and a banana.

Lunch
Pasta salad with prawns
Sauce: 1 tablespoon light mayo (2 syns), 1 tablespoon Tesco ketchup (1 syn), lemon juice & mixed herbs.

Dinner
Spaghetti with pieces of Mattessons Turkey rashers, mushrooms & a little grated light cheddar cheese (HEX A) & a salad on the side.

You will probably have noticed I had the same dinner as last night. I work 12 hour shifts, 3 days on 3 days off so I often make two lots of something as it's easier for me.

Snacks
Toffee Muller Light
3 Jaffa Cakes (7.5 syns)

Total Syns: 12

Here is yesterday's diary:

Breakfast
2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEX B) with light butter (1.5 syns) and a banana.

Lunch
Pasta with Mattessons reduced fat smoked sausage (3.5 syns) and cheese sauce made from 6 extra light laughing cow triangles (HEX A) with peppers, mushrooms & sweet corn.

Dinner
3 Quorn Sausages (3 syns) with potatoes, peas & carrots.

Snacks
Cranberry & Raspberry Muller Light
2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)

Total Syns: 13

This was the first time I've tried Quorn Sausages & I will say that I wouldn't waste the syns again, they weren't very nice.
Today I'm having a day off. For the life of me, I couldn't make my meals for today as I was shattered! I'm still going to record what I eat, I probably won't know the syn values but I'm going to try to stick to healthy foods from the canteen at work. This will be my only day off since I started two weeks ago so I don't feel too bad about it.

Here is yesterday's diary:

Breakfast

Lunch
Pasta with Mattessons reduced fat smoked sausage (3.5 syns) and cheese sauce made from 6 extra light laughing cow triangles (HEX A) with peppers, mushrooms & sweet corn.

Dinner
3 Quorn Sausages (3 syns) with potatoes, peas & carrots.

Snacks
Cranberry & Raspberry Muller Light
2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)

This was the first time I've tried Quorn Sausages & I will say that I wouldn't waste the syns again, they weren't very nice.
Today I'm having a day off. For the life of me, I couldn't make my meals for today as I was shattered! I'm still going to record what I eat, I probably won't know the syn values but I'm going to try to stick to healthy foods from the canteen at work. This will be my only day off since I started two weeks ago so I don't feel too bad about it.

Totally fell off the wagon yesterday!! I had a Muller Light, spicy sweet potato soup, a brown baguette with pastrami, tomatoes & mayo, then I has two slices of pizza later on. I didn't even enjoy it!
Definitely back on the wagon today!

Yay I'm back on the wagon! Yesterday's diary:

Breakfast

Lunch
Muller Light

Dinner
Burger (6.5 syns) (used cheese as HEX A) & wedges from the SW magazine
This dinner was amazing and my friends couldn't believe it was "diet food".

Snacks
Cadbury Flake (7 syns)

Total syns: 15

What a nice day it's been! I've had a lovely relaxing Sunday and the sun is shining outside :)
I didn't have any breakfast today. I wasn't hungry until lunch time!

Lunch 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEX B) grilled with a little grated cheese (HEX A) topped with tuna, light mayo (2 syns), red onion and sweetcorn. Side salad.
2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)

Dinner
Rump steak (all fat removed) with SW chips, mushrooms, peas and a tomato.
Cherry Muller Light with half a flake (3.5 syns) crushed in.

Total syns: 10.5

I lost 2lbs last week! Brilliant! I'm actually surprised that I'm losing weight while eating all this normal food!

Breakfast
2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEX B) with light butter (1.5 syns) and an orange.

Lunch
Pasta with tuna mayo (1 syn) sweet corn and red onion. Side salad.

Dinner
Meatballs (made from lean mince & mixed herbs with spaghetti. Sauce made with passata, garlic, chilli flakes, salt & pepper. A litttle grated cheese (HEX A) over the top.

Snacks
Muller light
Banana
2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)
Cadbury Flake (7 syns)

Total Syns: 14.5

Yesterdays Diary:

Breakfast

Lunch
Meatballs (made from lean mince & mixed herbs with spaghetti. Sauce made with passata, garlic, chilli flakes, salt & pepper. A litttle grated cheese (HEX A) over the top.

Dinner
Sweet chilli salmon salad (sweet chilli sauce 3 syns)

Snacks
Muller Light
Banana
4 Jaffa Cakes (10 syns)

Total Syns 14.5

Today's Diary:

Breakfast

Lunch
Sweet chilli chicken noodles with red onion, pepper and mushrooms. Sweet chilli sauce (4 syns)

Dinner
Vegetable Soup

Snacks
Muller Light
Banana
3 Jaffa Cakes (7.5 syns)

WI is tomorrow and I just have this funny feeling that I haven't lost this week. Has anyone ever felt like this before? I've just woke up and the gym has opened so I'm going to go down there in half an hour once I'm ready. Try to push for a loss.
Anyway here is yesterday's diary:

Breakfast
Muller Light & a banana

Lunch
Mac n cheese (cheese HEX A) with mushrooms, peppers, red onion and tomatoes.

Dinner
SW burgers (HEX B) with SW wedges.

Snacks
2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)
Cadbury Flake (7 syns)

Total Syns: 12

WI was today and I'm sad to say I didn't lose this week. At least I didn't gain, so I suppose that's a good point. I had a day off from SW today (as I'm sure many of you did). We had a BIG family dinner with too many carbs/calories/syns to count. I'm hoping this won't affect my WI for next week. So there's no food diary for today. I couldn't possibly tell you what I ate as everything was home cooked (not by me). Let's draw a line under today and move on to next week.
Happy Easter everyone!

I totally forgot to do yesterday's diary!
Anyway I stuck to SW 100% but I really want to tell you about my dinner!! We had some Greek kebabs.
Wholemeal pitta (HEX B) with grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, red onion & sauce.
Sauce made from fat free Greek yogurt, garlic, chopped cucumber, lemon juice & paprika.
Side salad: rocket, peppers, olives & feta cheese (HEX A.
SW chips.

This was one of the best SYN FREE dinners I've ever had! It's definitely worth trying. We usually have friends round on a Saturday night and since I started SW I've been making them meals to suit me and they've loved it all!

I did not have an appetite at all yesterday. It was a bit strange for me to be honest!

I didn't have any breakfast

Lunch
Jacket potato with tuna & light mayo (2 syns) & sweet corn. Salad on the side.

Dinner
Chicken with yogurt dip and salad.

Snacks
Muller light
Banana
2 Jaffa cakes (5 syns)

Total Syns: 7

I ate less than half of my lunch and dinner, I just didn't feel like eating yesterday.

Yesterday was much better, my appetite is back!

Breakfast

Lunch
Sweet chilli vegetable noodles. (Sweet chilli sauce 5 syns)

Dinner
Baked potato with beans and cheese

Snacks
Muller Light
Banana
2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)

Total Syns: 11.5

Hello everyone. I had a lovely time at my Mum's (Glasgow) at the weekend. I am now back home (Buckingham). Safe to say I did not stay on plan over the weekend and I did gain 1lbs :( I suppose it could have been worse! I am now back on plan again! Here is my diary for today:

Breakfast

Lunch
Sweet chilli vegetable noodles. Sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)

Dinner
Smoked sausage pasta.
Half a reduced fat Mattessons smoked sausage (3.5 syns) with red onion, red pepper, mushrooms, passata, garlic and a little grated cheddar (HEXA)

Snacks
Banana
Muller Light
2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)

Total Syns: 13.5

Good Morning everyone! Here is Wednesdays diary :

Breakfast

Lunch
Muller Light and a banana

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese

Snacks
Cadbury Flake (7 syns)

Total Syns: 8.5

Yesterdays Diary:

Breakfast

Lunch
Pasta with smoked sausage (3.5 syns), sweetcorn, red onion, pepper, mushrooms and sauce made from dairy Lee triangles light x4(HEXA)

Snacks
Muller Light
Banana
4 Jaffa Cakes (10 syns)

Total Syns: 15

Lunch
View attachment 136153

Breakfast
View attachment 136154

Back