My Week 1 Weigh in! wooohoooo

eyekandi

Hey ya'll i have just come home and i'm ecstatic 11lbs lost. i have never lost so much weight.. it feels great. i am looking forward to more losses.

Thanks you so much for all your great threads, you have given me so much help getting thru the week. Here's to my skinny jeans for my birthday in September!!
RAISE THE ROOF!!:party0023:

yay well done im only on day 1, does it get easier? x

11lb WOW! Thats fantastic well done you xx

Hi and congratulations, how did you feel during your first week? I
can guess how you're feeling now!!

Hey all thank you so much.. Its so nice to be one of the losers on this forum. The 1st week for me wasnt so bad. You just have to think why are you really doing this, and how much do you want to get to that week 1 weigh in!!
In my head i keep saying this is the last time you are gonna go thru this!! So if i give up now, i will only have to start again...And i dont want that day 1 feeling ever again!
I want to change my life, healthy and self confident... this forum is so helpful and every time you feel weak, jump on the forum, read some posts, ask for help and someone is always there for you!

Keep losing guys!!

KaNdI

Hey Kandi, brilliant loss. Great to see someone break through the mental barriers and celebrate their 1st weigh in. Well done you.:D

I can't wait to get started now. I read an ICEMOOSE saying - keep your eye on the prize - think I'll pin that up somewhere!

wow thats great well done x

Amazing loss hun!!! Bet you never loved weighing in before! Roll on next one!

well done hun, great loss :D

wooo hoooo hun great 1st loss well done x:D

Great loss - you are now a loser!!! Welcome!

x

Wohoo! :party0011: Congratulations! :D

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!

Oh the skinny jeans eh... they keep me going too! It will be cool slip into a pair of sexy jeans in september! I have a deal with my mate that we are going to Belfast to buy a pair of rock and republic jeans in september (she is already skinny but i told her i wont buy them until i am skinny). The thought of purchasing these jeans gives me soooo much motivation! I cant flippin wait!

lol

LOOK FORWARD TO READING ABOUT ALL YOUR FUTURE WEIGH INS! XOXO

Back