• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My week 1 wonder

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
Had my first WI today and I have lost 6LB!

I am really pleased with this, especially as I know I can follow up next week with another loss!!

Not suffered too much in terms of headaches etc, but I did lapse one day and have an extra bar on top of my 3 foodpacks - keaving the bars alone now.

My goal is to lost a stone althogether by halloween - so I will be one step further away from looking as though I dont need a costume!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Well done on a great loss and roll on week 2 loss for you!!

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
Thanks - it feels pretty good. My Dad has just phoned to ask me to go for a meal with them for their 40th wedding next week - didnt want to say no but did say would be drinking no alcohol and having green salad - not ideal but i feel like I have made a really positive statement about my self control!

:happy096: WELL DONE YOU! I have my first weigh in on Thursday this week and i hope its as good as yours. i'm doing well at the moment but it's early days. i'm going to have some different flavours next week just to mix it up a little. I've never done CD before but i get married next year and like you there's a slim girl in me but guess what she's going off chocolate!!! keep it going!:)

Well done hun that's a fantastic weight loss and great start to your diet!!!!!!! And wow at your resolve and strength so turn down food and alcohol big huge pats on back for you!!!!!!! xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Well done a fabulous start to your journey!! Here's to week two!

Georgie
x