Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my week with aam is going great!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by galaxy163, 7 February 2009 Social URL.

1. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya everyone,

Well upto date my week with a added meal is going great.:)

I have had :eat: Cottage Cheese Bake, Chicken Lobby and Tuna and Cottage Cheese salad.:rolleyes:

I am very pleased with it all at the min:happy036: i have not been hungery at all i am quit enjoying cooking a meal.:)

I have done my ketois stick this morning and i was still in ketotis :clap: yip hee.

Just looking forward to the next few days meals now.:drool:

I just hope the :scale: scales still are likeing me when i get weighed in on tuesday.:confused:

I hope everone else is having a good week to, if you have any idea's on other meals i can cook please let me no.

Good Luck to you all.

maria xx :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! :) AAMW can be a real challenge, hopefully your ketosis will continue and make next week easier (assuming you are going back to SS or SS+) :)

4. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

Im back on SS after my aam-I fell out of ketosis and was a total nightmare getting back in,so your lucky girl! I enjoyed eating for a week but feel much better back in the security of SS...
    My fave aam (suggested by kellymundy)was large mushrooms-stuffed with cottage cheese and sprinkled with cajun spices....divine! Grilled to perfection! Yummy
    I also loved grilled chicken breast and shrooms chucked in my chick and mush soup (made thicker into a sauce) mixed with curry powder. Felt like eating a geniune curry without the rice of course!
    Even though I had a hard time of getting back into the swing of things-still struggling with cravings etc now-I still cant wait for my next aamw. Scared-but excited!
    x x

5. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    thank you purple hugs and piella for your comments i am a bit worried about going back to ss after has i think i will struggle with it but i can think of that on tuesday think i am just enjoying the moment lol.
    good luck to you both
    maria x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.