my week with aam is going great!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by galaxy163, 7 February 2009 Social URL.

1. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya everyone,

Well upto date my week with a added meal is going great.:)

I have had :eat: Cottage Cheese Bake, Chicken Lobby and Tuna and Cottage Cheese salad.:rolleyes:

I am very pleased with it all at the min:happy036: i have not been hungery at all i am quit enjoying cooking a meal.:)

I have done my ketois stick this morning and i was still in ketotis :clap: yip hee.

Just looking forward to the next few days meals now.:drool:

I just hope the :scale: scales still are likeing me when i get weighed in on tuesday.:confused:

I hope everone else is having a good week to, if you have any idea's on other meals i can cook please let me no.

Good Luck to you all.

maria xx :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! :) AAMW can be a real challenge, hopefully your ketosis will continue and make next week easier (assuming you are going back to SS or SS+) :)

4. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

Im back on SS after my aam-I fell out of ketosis and was a total nightmare getting back in,so your lucky girl! I enjoyed eating for a week but feel much better back in the security of SS...
    My fave aam (suggested by kellymundy)was large mushrooms-stuffed with cottage cheese and sprinkled with cajun spices....divine! Grilled to perfection! Yummy
    I also loved grilled chicken breast and shrooms chucked in my chick and mush soup (made thicker into a sauce) mixed with curry powder. Felt like eating a geniune curry without the rice of course!
    Even though I had a hard time of getting back into the swing of things-still struggling with cravings etc now-I still cant wait for my next aamw. Scared-but excited!
    x x

5. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    thank you purple hugs and piella for your comments i am a bit worried about going back to ss after has i think i will struggle with it but i can think of that on tuesday think i am just enjoying the moment lol.
    good luck to you both
    maria x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.