• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Weigh In

Bumpy0

Just wanted to say thanks to all that gave me a kick earlier in the week. I did have a bad week and I prepared myself for my weigh in yesterday. I maintained! So pleased that i didn't put on, so thank you guys!

And thanks to everyone that sent me Happy Birthday messages too!:party0011:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya Bumpy well done on the maintain better than putting on, sorry you had a bad week lets hope this next one will be better.:)

Hey hun!
WELL BLOOOOOOMING DONE!

I knew you would be ok !

Bet you cant wait to see hubby tomorrow!

I bet his eyes will fall out of his head when he sees how well you done!

I want you to tell us his reaction when he sees you.

Ruthy xxx

Arghhh! When Was It Your Birthday!

Happy Birthday To Yoou
Happy Birthday To Yoou
Happy Birthday Dear Chrissyoooooooooooooooo
Happy Birthday Tooooooooooo Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

Bumpy0

Thank yoouuuuu!

Ruthy my b'day was yesterday, Skinny i am doing Kitteh's April but you could add me to yours too if you like. I have plegded 14lbs (think i am pushing it a bit though).

Hubbys flight has been delayed by 24 hours, so wont see him till sunday now :( And yes i will tell you his reaction, i have lost 18.5 lb since he has been away, so think he will notice the change! ooohhh can't wait!!

Thank yoouuuuu!

Ruthy my b'day was yesterday, Skinny i am doing Kitteh's April but you could add me to yours too if you like. I have plegded 14lbs (think i am pushing it a bit though).

Hubbys flight has been delayed by 24 hours, so wont see him till sunday now :( And yes i will tell you his reaction, i have lost 18.5 lb since he has been away, so think he will notice the change! ooohhh can't wait!!
I HAVE ADDED YOU TO MY APRIL CHALLENGE HUN.:D GOOD LUCK X