My weight loss diary. 1.5st to target!

missellejay

So I signed up to SW on Tuesday night and I'm hoping for some feedback on my food diary, as I'm very new to SW and don't want to make mistakes!

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast: Strawberries and blueberries with 1 pot Shape 0% fat vanilla yoghurt (1/2 syn)

Snack: Hifi mint choc bar (hexB)

Lunch: Wholewheat pasta, tuna, red kidney beans, asparagus, red pepper, fat free dressing, 1tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)

Dinner: Rice, quorn mince, green pepper, onions, mushroom, passata, 30g cheddar cheese (hexA).
1 x 125ml glass rose wine (4 1/2 syns)

Snack: Salad with lettuce, tomato, radish, yellow pepper and 1 tbsp fine herb dressing (1/2 syn)
Shape 0% fat vanilla yoghurt (1/2 syn)

Over the course of the day - 5 pellets sugar free gum (1/2 syn)

TOTAL SYNS FOR DAY = 7.5/15
TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 7.5/105

welcome to SW :) Food looks yum :)

So I'm *pretty* sure that I managed a syn-free day yesterday! I was night-shifting at work and it was super busy, which definitely helped. Though I did check the syn level of the hot cross buns piled on the tea room table before I thoughtlessly grabbed one (thankfully!!!). Pretty impressed.

Thursday

Breakfast:
Grilled bacon (fat off) and tomatoes, with mushrooms and egg cooked in fry light.

Snack:
Fresh fruit (plum, grapes, strawberries) with mullerlight cherry yoghurt.

Lunch:
Jacket sweet potato with extra light laughing cow cheese (HexA) and baked beans. Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, radish)

Dinner:
Chilli with quorn mince, rice, passata, onion, mushrooms and green pepper. 1 slice wholemeal bread from 800g loaf (HexB).

Snack:
Pasta n' Sauce Chicken and Mushroom flavour.

TOTAL SYNS FOR DAY = 0 / 15.
TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 7.5 / 105.

Last edited:
Friday:

Breakfast: Big bowl of grapes, plum, banana and strawberries with cherry Muller light.

Lunch: Bacon, egg, baked beans, mushroom and tomato. 1 slice wholemeal toast (HexB). (Thought I'd do all-day brekkie to try and convince the OH that SW meals aren't the work of the devil, as he seems to think!)

Snack: Jacket sweet potato with 2 x babybels (HexA)

Dinner: Spicy rice (brown rice, mangetout, peppers, chilli, asparagus, tomato and radish) with prawns and sea bass.

Snack: Curlywurly, bowl of strawberries & grapes with muller light and quark.

TOTAL SYNS FOR DAY = 6 / 15
TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 13.5 / 15

I have actually found today more of a struggle, this evening especially - I have a cold and am feeling poorly, so want to binge. It's taking a lot of restraint!

Breakfast: banana, muller light and Hi-fi light rocky road bar (1/2 HexB)

Snack: 2 x babybels (HexA)

Lunch: SW chips, egg and beans

Snack: 2 x kitkat 2-finger bars, pink wafer biscuit and a few m&ms - 15 syns (my godson's birthday party!)

Dinner: Fanta chicken and boiled rice, with frozen muller light for dessert.

TOTAL SYNS FOR DAY = 15 / 15
TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 28.5 / 105

First weigh in tonight and 4lb off! Pleased. Definitely finding this easier than I expected, though had my first restaurant experience last night and working out syns etc and making the right choices is hard.
Next week's goal - 2lb off at least and to start working towards body magic bronze.

Well done your menu looks yummy keep going x x

Back