My weight loss diary, by Sophie.

I've decided to start my own weight loss (let's hope so) diary in a bid to keep me motivated and focused! Plus I get to share it and hopefully help other people.
So here goes!

I'm 23 and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who I named Poppy two years old. Unfortunately pregnancy became an excuse to eat pizza/kfc/mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I put on A LOT of weight but at the time I didn't care, I was completely focused on having a baby that my weight didn't really matter to me.
2 years later and I can't keep calling my 'extra' 4 stone my baby weight. I have tried lots of faddy diets and even attempted healthy eating on my own, all this failed. Being a single mum, evenings were 'my time' where I'd eat whatever I wanted, even when I wasn't hungry. This has to change.
Yesterday I joined Weight Watchers, I plan on attending a meeting every Wednesday. After reading the booklet through last night, I started my healthy eating kick today.
I currently weigh 14st5.5lbs. Ideally I want to be 10st. I'm aiming for 4 lbs loss by next Wednesday! My daily points allowance is 25.

Breakfast; Special K with skimmed milk. 3 points.
Coffee with 'light sugar' and skimmed milk.
2 points

Lunch; Special K with skimmed milk
3 points.
X2 Coffee with 'light sugar' and skimmed milk
4 points

Dinner; Beans on 3 slices of wholemeal (23g) bread.
7 points
Coffee with 'light sugar' and skimmed milk
2 points.

Total points = 21
Points saved = 4

Activity; 3 intervals of ten minutes cardio, 1 hours walk.

Thank you Kally! Hoping it goes well, I'm glad first day is done with.
:)

welcome to the WW boards Sophie :) congrats on your lovely little girl and well done for biting the bullet and deciding to do something about your weight :)

good luck for first WI.. have you thought about joining the teams? :) xxx

Thank you very much!
I'm not too sure what the teams are? Whatever it is, I'll definitely give it a go!

Hiya Sophie, well done on starting your weight watchers plan and diary.

I find that keeping a diary really disaplines me and motivates me. I write all my good days and also my crap days.

You will lose the weight you want and you seem determined. I will look forward to reading your diary entries and also hearing about the losses you will have.

Have a good weekend

From another Sophie

Back