My Weight Loss Diary! *Fat at the moment!*

sarahandmolly

Gold Member
Hi All :wavey:

Well now I am back at work, I have internet access! I think I had better crack down and do a weight loss diary as well, so I write all my feelings etc down... as I am sure it will help.

Last week I moved house and totally went off the rails with SW. This is down to staying in hotels etc as we were homeless. Trying to use up all the stuff in the old house and then not bothering to cook on the day we actually moved. Also the novelty of moving into a new house me and OH decided to celebrate with a few drinks or two... this ended up me drinking EVERY day last week! Disgusting I know! I am going back to WI tomorrow with mt head in my hands but I have to do it and have to get back on track. I have some SW goodies now in my new lovely fridge... so as of today I am back on the wagon! I feel like I have put a stone on in just one week! Not good at all! So I will update on my GAIN tomorrow!

See you all then :D xxx

Hi Sarah, Things like moving house don't happen every week so don't beat yourself up about it! You are back on track and that's the main thing! Good luck for your WI, xx

Back