my weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by sabzeb, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. sabzeb

sabzeb New Member

Hi everyone. i thort that id start my own weight watchers diary to try and keep me on trck nd hopeully lead to me being helthy bmi of 25. i had my first weigh in today. i felt so nervous but the the team leader was fantastic. just need some motivation. i am 22 years old and am a university student so this will be chllenge, but glad that finally been able to join after putting it off for ages. here goes
    allowance 22 points a day
    weigh in at 14st 6ib- 23/10/2008 :cry:
    mini goals
    goal 1 to get to 14stones or now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i just noticed this! you've posted in food diaries rather than the main ww forum so i missed it!

good luck with your weight loss - i'm in the same boat as you so know how difficult it is at uni to eat sensibly especially with all the stress of deadlines, exams etc! let us know how you get on next weigh in okay? :)

Rach x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.