My weight loss journey - CD first timer!

Souffle-la

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to CD and saw my CDC for the first time today. I'd looked into starting CD months and months ago but the thought of not eating proper food really put me off so I've been trying to get myself into the right mindframe and now I feel ready!

The sachets are nowhere near as bad as I thought they would be, today I had strawberry milkshake and to be honest I really enjoyed it! I love love LOVE cinnamon, so got loads of the apple and cinnamon porridge, had that today too and liked it a lot. For my soup I had leek and potato which wasn't too bad, but I dont think I would choose to have that soup again, it was kind of bland and after a while the texture started to make me feel sick. After a good start I'm feeling more confident about the rest of the week!!

Feel free to follow me on my journey and any form of encouragement will be greatly appreciated!

Soph xx

Souffle-la said:
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to CD and saw my CDC for the first time today. I'd looked into starting CD months and months ago but the thought of not eating proper food really put me off so I've been trying to get myself into the right mindframe and now I feel ready!

The sachets are nowhere near as bad as I thought they would be, today I had strawberry milkshake and to be honest I really enjoyed it! I love love LOVE cinnamon, so got loads of the apple and cinnamon porridge, had that today too and liked it a lot. For my soup I had leek and potato which wasn't too bad, but I dont think I would choose to have that soup again, it was kind of bland and after a while the texture started to make me feel sick. After a good start I'm feeling more confident about the rest of the week!!

Feel free to follow me on my journey and any form of encouragement will be greatly appreciated!

Soph xx

Hi Soph

Welcome to CD! How much are you aiming to lose? It's a great diet, really gets those pounds off quickly! Try as many of the packs as possible and then decide what works best for you, personally I only have the tetras and the bars as I can't stick the powder but everyone has different tastes - and they do tend to change over the course of the diet. I'm doing SS+ so I also have a small protein based meal every evening of about 200 cals. Are you SSing?

Good luck with your journey! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Hey! Well it's day two and I'm just having another porridge, I really like it although I reckon after a few weeks I will probs grow to hate it haha!!

I'm on SS+ but I don't know whether to have the 200ml milk for my tea etc or to have a small meal... tbh I don't know what to cook, I wil end up eating tins of tuna! lol. What kind of things do you eat?

Good luck, eeek porridge is vile x?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your journey, i was the same weight as you only a few weeks ago & i'm now in the 16's, 2 pounds off losing 4 stone. Very exciting & im so proud :D

I've started a 'christmas thread' feel free to join it, my aim it to be 11 stone by christmas.. i WILL do it!

P.S - Cappuccino shakes blended with ice are the best :)

Haha I'm sure I will probs hate it soon! I only like apple and cinnamon one though, tbh the only reason i probably like it is because I love cinnamon so much! Lol

Good luck with your journey, i was the same weight as you only a few weeks ago & i'm now in the 16's, 2 pounds off losing 4 stone. Very exciting & im so proud :D

I've started a 'christmas thread' feel free to join it, my aim it to be 11 stone by christmas.. i WILL do it!

P.S - Cappuccino shakes blended with ice are the best :)

Wow Sinead that's really amazing! Hearing about amazing weight loss like that really eggs me on! Yes I will definitely join your Xmas group, I wanna be sexy by xmas!

Haha thanks! :)
You can deffinately get to your goal by christmas!!

I hope so!! Heading up to London at the mo and I'm feeling really faint lol! Hopefully I will
Push through it x

hey! the soups made me feel sick so gave them up, now I stick to chocolate with coffee ice blended shakes, chocolate muffins, porridge and bars.
In terms of food I like to take one egg and half a tin of tuna and have that with salad, as well as having chicken and green pepper kebabs. Tasty!

hey! the soups made me feel sick so gave them up, now I stick to chocolate with coffee ice blended shakes, chocolate muffins, porridge and bars.
In terms of food I like to take one egg and half a tin of tuna and have that with salad, as well as having chicken and green pepper kebabs. Tasty!

Hey! Well I'm now on my third day. I had to rush around a lot yesterday afternoon which made me feel really faint probably because of the lack of food! On the way to london I ate a tin of tuna on the train which helped, but I still had a massive headache for the rest of the evening... What made it even worse is that when I got to London, they guys in my band wanted to go to pizza express!! I tried to make my excuses so I could go off and have my shake, but they insisted that I go, so I had to sit in pizza express around loads of yummy foods and smells! It was absolute torture but I did it!!!

I think today if I feel hungry I will go for the half a tin of tuna and boiled egg, sounds pretty good! At least that way I still get to 'stay in touch' with normal food.

Back