My weight Loss Journey How I lost over 123Lbs (56kg) in ( 1 year and 3 months)

aaldyabi

Hi guys,

Today, I want to share a short video about my weight loss story. In June, 2012, I reached my highest weight as being at 330LBS (150kg) and at that time, I decided to change my whole life and what I mean by saying that, is being able to walk without having breath problems, be confident and healthy. God gives us food to feed ourselves not to kill ourselves.

Someone asks, is it possible or easy to loss weight? How can I guarantee the success of losing weight?
My answer is, two terms are required to guarantee a success of losing weight. First, do not say I want to loss weight because my friends or family commented on my weight as being as an overweight person but let the reason comes from the bottom of heart. Second, go towards your goal with a massive confident and remember, if I can do it, of course you can do it. Don't forget "no pain no gain."

Advices: please try to avoid fast-food restaurant and stay away from eating sweet. This what I have done and lost over 123LBS (56kg).
Eating one meal from McDonald's has 1500 calories while you are supposed to eat 2,000 calories in the whole day. Same problem exists when eating sweet.

The link of my weight loss journey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ksVn90aCs

I hope this would motivate you guys. I wish I covered all the important points of this experience and please ask questions if you have some. Thanks
smile.gif

Well done for your amazing weight loss.. Sounds like you really worked hard. Such an insperation:). I was wondering what diet plan you were following? :)

Hi guys, Today, I want to share a short video about my weight loss story. In June, 2012, I reached my highest weight as being at 330LBS (150kg) and at that time, I decided to change my whole life and what I mean by saying that, is being able to walk without having breath problems, be confident and healthy. God gives us food to feed ourselves not to kill ourselves. Someone asks, is it possible or easy to loss weight? How can I guarantee the success of losing weight? My answer is, two terms are required to guarantee a success of losing weight. First, do not say I want to loss weight because my friends or family commented on my weight as being as an overweight person but let the reason comes from the bottom of heart. Second, go towards your goal with a massive confident and remember, if I can do it, of course you can do it. Don't forget "no pain no gain." Advices: please try to avoid fast-food restaurant and stay away from eating sweet. This what I have done and lost over 123LBS (56kg). Eating one meal from McDonald's has 1500 calories while you are supposed to eat 2,000 calories in the whole day. Same problem exists when eating sweet. The link of my weight loss journey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ksVn90aCs I hope this would motivate you guys. I wish I covered all the important points of this experience and please ask questions if you have some. Thanks

Wow!!!! You have done amazing and you look fantastic!!!! Well done you!!

Wow you look amazing!

Such an inspiration to see people such as yourself succeed in their goals! :) Well done!!

You look amazing!

Well don't you look great :)

First ... let the reason comes from the bottom of heart. Second, go towards your goal with a massive confident and remember, if I can do it, of course you can do it. Don't forget "no pain no gain."

Thanks for sharing, and bravo for the weight loss!

Back